Current time: 09-21-2017, 02:36 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Creativerse
07-27-2016, 08:59 PM
RE: Creativerse
Oh sorry. I do still wanna check the game out.

#marriedtomoni <3
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2016, 09:17 PM
(07-27-2016 08:55 PM)jims996 Wrote:  
(07-27-2016 07:12 PM)duskflower Wrote:  Jims, the password is all lowercase, no spaces. If it still doesn't work let me know and I'll change it to something really easy.

Don't bother, the password wasn't the problem. It apparently doesn't like it if you don't enter an email address in the player info. I was able to get on, and teleported to yours and Erwut's places. I think I'll play around with it a little bit at home to get the basics before messing up your world.

Lol fail jims fail Tongue

[Image: Rw21TMHl.png]
Find all posts by this user
07-27-2016, 09:26 PM
(07-27-2016 08:55 PM)jims996 Wrote:  
(07-27-2016 07:12 PM)duskflower Wrote:  Jims, the password is all lowercase, no spaces. If it still doesn't work let me know and I'll change it to something really easy.

Don't bother, the password wasn't the problem. It apparently doesn't like it if you don't enter an email address in the player info. I was able to get on, and teleported to yours and Erwut's places. I think I'll play around with it a little bit at home to get the basics before messing up your world.

So glad you were able to log in! ^O^

[Image: duskflower.png]
07-28-2016, 10:38 AM
I still don't get why it won't let me into the game. I'm launching it from Steam. Now I feel like I've downloaded a game and it doesn't even work >:I

"Lemme just name this poppy, one sec." ~1Loredana, 2017
[Image: QtTM75gl.png]
07-28-2016, 11:36 AM
(07-28-2016 10:38 AM)QueenSheepaleepz Wrote:  I still don't get why it won't let me into the game. I'm launching it from Steam. Now I feel like I've downloaded a game and it doesn't even work >:I

After some digging I found this topic:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/280790/di...147619739/

There are multiple fixes present in that topic, hopefully one of them works for you!

07-28-2016, 03:58 PM
I know absolutely nothing about computers, and I really don't want to go poking around my computer and accidentally mess something up. I basically just can't even click on anything and it's like "you have to run this game through Steam" or some crud. It doesn't even go to the title screen. I guess I could try reinstalling the game but I'm just really annoyed that it won't work. >:I

07-28-2016, 04:10 PM
(07-28-2016 03:58 PM)QueenSheepaleepz Wrote:  I know absolutely nothing about computers, and I really don't want to go poking around my computer and accidentally mess something up. I basically just can't even click on anything and it's like "you have to run this game through Steam" or some crud. It doesn't even go to the title screen. I guess I could try reinstalling the game but I'm just really annoyed that it won't work. >:I

I only have experience with Macs so I can't help you if you can't help yourself. I don't want you to do something wrong to your computer if you don't know what you're doing, that'd be a disaster! You should try uninstalling and reinstalling the game (without letting it create a shortcut) and see what happens, but if that doesn't work than you can just uninstall it and forget about it.

07-28-2016, 04:22 PM
Ok, how do you uninstall a game in Steam? XD

07-28-2016, 04:41 PM
(07-28-2016 04:22 PM)QueenSheepaleepz Wrote:  Ok, how do you uninstall a game in Steam? XD

https://levelskip.com/consoles/How-to-Un...team-Games

It's fairly straightforward, don't worry.

07-28-2016, 05:46 PM
Sheepa, as dusk said I am not a pro I'm Windows cause I don't use Windows, but just uninstall the game from your pc, download it off steam and you will get a place where it says

Create shortcut form desktop?

Click no or don't create whatever you understand that doesn't create it. Then to play it run steam, search for the game in your library I think, and hit play button wherever it is Smile

I will download the game today to see how it works Smile

07-29-2016, 08:52 AM
Well I reinstalled it and nothing worked >:I
This game is really starting to get on my nerves.

07-29-2016, 11:27 AM
(07-29-2016 08:52 AM)QueenSheepaleepz Wrote:  Well I reinstalled it and nothing worked >:I

Did you get a shortcut in your desktop? If you did, you didn't deselect the get shortcut option Smile

07-29-2016, 11:42 AM
(07-29-2016 11:27 AM)Axelsariel Wrote:  
(07-29-2016 08:52 AM)QueenSheepaleepz Wrote:  Well I reinstalled it and nothing worked >:I

Did you get a shortcut in your desktop? If you did, you didn't deselect the get shortcut option Smile

I selected it and the shortcut works for me. I got on cubeville and played abit. It was werid.

#marriedtomoni <3
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-29-2016, 12:56 PM
No, I made sure to disable the shortcuts. This is soooo dumb :I
Not the game itself just this glitch.

07-29-2016, 02:27 PM
(07-29-2016 12:56 PM)QueenSheepaleepz Wrote:  No, I made sure to disable the shortcuts. This is soooo dumb :I
Not the game itself just this glitch.

Well, unless you ask for help on the game's forums than I don't know how to help you.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)