Current time: 01-19-2018, 11:36 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
CV City 6.0 Regulations
04-15-2017, 10:17 PM
CV City 6.0 Regulations
Here are the rules for CV City 6.0. There are a few rule changes and things that'll be a bit different from CV City 5.0, so please make sure you read these rules carefully before buying a plot:

1) The following things are now BANNED in CV City plots: item frames, banners, beacons, ender crystals, paintings, armor stands, all redstone, animal farms, and flowing lava.
2) STRICT limit of 1 CV City plot per account! If any additional plots are purchased, they will be removed without a refund!
3) Only one owner per plot! No co-owners!
4) No combining of plots under any circumstances.
5) No builds consisting of more than 50% dirt, cobble or gravel. Please do your part to keep CV City beautiful!
6) No buildings covered by either fire, lava or water.
7) No trees on the tops of buildings.
8) No one-block towers of any material.
9) No builds containing health hazards, such as open pits, arrow dispensers, exposed cactus, etc.
10) If an account that owns a plot is inactive on Cubeville for more than 30 days, that plot may be deleted and relisted at staff's discretion. If you plan on being inactive, post on the "Going on vacation?" forum to let us know that you'll be away and to not remove your plot.
11) All plots must contain builds. If a plot is bought and left empty, or with only a few things on it, it may be deleted at staff discretion.
12) To buy a plot, /modreq while standing in the plot you want.

And yes, while the rule 1) ban will limit decorating options, it will also greatly reduce lag caused by having so many of those entities packed into such a small area, so we thought that was a lot more important to the overall playing experience. Server builds will still have a limited number of some of those items, but they will be disallowed in player-owned plots. Also, all plots in CV City 6.0 have a 128 height limit instead of the full 256. This will cut down on huge, empty skyscrapers that stretched way up in the sky and were hardly visible from the ground anyway. There are a total of 146 plots in CV City 6.0, with the most expensive plot being 2,000 cubes, and the least expensive being 500 cubes.

These rules are posted in-game at the CV City Rules Kiosk, which is located right next to Park-ore 2 near spawn, please check it out, and enjoy CV City 6.0!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1790]

Attached File(s)
.jpg  CV City Rules Kiosk.jpg (Size: 330.29 KB / Downloads: 302)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=119]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: CV City 6.0 Regulations
Looks great, like the kiosk! Can't wait for this lag-free CVC!

[Image: v1W1uWvl.png]
Steam: Oinkerz
Instagram: OinkerzMC
04-15-2017, 10:27 PM
Looks awesome Pike -- You guys are doing great! Can't wait to see it Big Grin

[Image: RFWLJ45.jpg]

CLICKI 2.0
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-15-2017, 11:09 PM
Sounds good Smile Can't wait to explore CVC lag free Smile

[Image: Rw21TMHl.png]
04-15-2017, 11:33 PM
what about grass and such on buildings? My plot this map had an island in the sky that people could jump off of to glide with elytras. Will that be allowed in 6?

[Image: testsig.png]
04-15-2017, 11:43 PM
Hm. I was expecting rules on Ender Crystals, since you cant even turn them off with Optifine.
Nevertheless, these are great rules and I hope it does work to cut down lag. The item frame one was a little shocking, I was expecting also a item frame limit, not just ban all together lol

high quality image: http://i.imgur.com/HcoDEym.png
[Image: 7vd0pYY.png]
04-15-2017, 11:45 PM
(04-15-2017 11:43 PM)TopazSkye25 Wrote:  Hm. I was expecting rules on Ender Crystals, since you cant even turn them off with Optifine.
Nevertheless, these are great rules and I hope it does work to cut down lag. The item frame one was a little shocking, I was expecting also a item frame limit, not just ban all together lol

Ikr but I hope it will greatly reduce lag in CVC Smile

[Image: Rw21TMHl.png]
04-15-2017, 11:58 PM
I just realized this is the end of the banner shops in CVC :c
We need to make a landmark just for all the banner shop people to come together and make a banner store lol

high quality image: http://i.imgur.com/HcoDEym.png
[Image: 7vd0pYY.png]
04-16-2017, 12:12 AM
(04-15-2017 11:58 PM)TopazSkye25 Wrote:  I just realized this is the end of the banner shops in CVC :c
We need to make a landmark just for all the banner shop people to come together and make a banner store lol

I'm still getting a CVC plot, and I'm still selling banners; I'll just be more descript and sell twice as much :3

[Image: cwlf6yV.jpg?1]
~Livin' the laifu~
04-16-2017, 12:18 AM
You know Anime. Maybe you could make a new thread for your shop with pics of all your banners and number them. Then go to your shop and put the respective numbers on sings above the respective shops and ask people to look to the forums for references

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Generally being awesome on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5.0
"I said too much! Curse my bread crumbs! ... wait no I need those."
04-16-2017, 12:31 AM
(04-16-2017 12:18 AM)SpamSammich Wrote:  You know Anime. Maybe you could make a new thread for your shop with pics of all your banners and number them. Then go to your shop and put the respective numbers on sings above the respective shops and ask people to look to the forums for references

Oink pitched that similar idea to me- don't really want the more work than I already have with setting up the banners themselves. I'll keep the idea in mind, although not everyone has a forums, and what if not everyone checks the specified thread, and it would only generate little revenue even with that and practically depends on people having to see said thread when the same amount of money comes from not even having it in the first place. In simple, it would be more trouble than it's worth. I wish I could make it easier for you all, but it comes at the price of me having to do more work and time that I could've already made more banners or doing literally anything else. I may have to resort to this option if it gets desperate but all I know is that I'm still selling banners regardless :p

[Image: cwlf6yV.jpg?1]
~Livin' the laifu~
04-16-2017, 02:22 AM
Ah yes, forgot to add ender crystals to the banned items list. It's on there now. Also forgot to add rule 11, to stop people from simply buying plots and leaving them sit empty (or with only like, one tree on it), as happened in a couple of instances last map.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=119]
04-16-2017, 03:29 AM
One question about rule 6, which I guess also includes rule 11, and 7, does this mean we can't have our plots as water fountains or simple parks, even on top of the build?

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Generally being awesome on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5.0
"I said too much! Curse my bread crumbs! ... wait no I need those."
04-16-2017, 05:09 AM
This looks awesome. Thank you staffers, for all the hard work. I'm so very excited for CV 6.0
04-16-2017, 05:53 AM
Can't wait to see all of this in action. Hope you (people like Anime) don't have too much problems trying to sell their items.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)