Current time: 01-18-2018, 11:34 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Questions with Regions
05-08-2017, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2017 05:43 PM by Sinate.)
Questions with Regions
Hi all,

I am new to the CV world and have a few questions regarding region usage. I have checked the guides on protection and some are incomplete and some have had the videos removed Sad

I saw in game that there is a /claimhere command, which I used and now have a small bit of land outside the city, but when ever I try to use the commands from the guide section for example (/region) or (/region addmember [region name] [user to add]) it simply says no permission. When I use a feather it gives me the region name and says I have build rights..

Am I doing something wrong?

Is there a better documented guide anywhere?

Thanks in advance
Sinate
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2017, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2017 03:58 PM by Sheepaleepz.)
RE: Questions with Regions
I think it would work if you mapped out the region manually instead of doing /claimhere. That's all I can think of that would get it to work. StoicJ has a really helpful video on how to claim land on CV on this thread: http://www.cubeville.org/forum/thread-10215.html

It's a two-year-old thread though, so I'd advise not to post anything as that would be considered gravedigging.

[Image: 9PZdmlDl.png]
05-08-2017, 05:12 PM
Instead of using the /region command, try using its alias, /rg (/rg addmember <region> <player> / /rg flag <region> <flag> <possible message> / etc.)

That should solve your problem. The guides have to be looked over again, plus we are still working out some bugs with our plugins. Hope this helps.

Moni's Official Test Subject

I'm AFK. Well, not really. I'm just not paying attention to the game, but don't worry. I'm still paying attention to the game.
[Image: EE3QTGr.jpg]
[Image: V2MD2B0.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Thank you! /rg works perfectly

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)