Current time: 01-18-2018, 11:47 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Shop Dia and Teal designs ~ 2.0!
07-05-2017, 04:25 AM
RE: Dia and Teal designs ~ 2.0!
(07-03-2017 08:11 PM)Tisjstme Wrote:  Thanks, I have already seen Dia in game and given her the armour. Ok, now u know what that was about.

Yiss you have saved Dia and Teal designs 2.0 tytyty

Ign: Diamondgamer34
"Diamondgamer666 would have been better." ~ Ares_Child
[Image: fuxiug8.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2018, 07:03 AM
BIG UPDATES!

There's something new in Dia And Teal Designs!

...Drumroll...

Now introducing, Ranges!

There will be five ranges in total, and I will now list and explain each Tongue

Seasonal Styling
These are special outfits/pieces that work with whatever season it is. Currently, it is Winter, so the types of things are Faux fur jackets, Wellies, Fluffy boots, Beanies and Bobble hats, things to keep warm. In summer it would be Sandals, Sun hats, Swim suits, etc.

Flex Attire
Sports outfits! Running shoes! Sweatshirts! Anything you need for a virtual Cubeville Workout Tongue And they're cute too ofcs Tongue

Golden Sun
This one is harder to explain... This range is all gold, some of it shiny and all of it fashionable! Some name examples are "Shining Star Golden Sun Boots," "The Only Sun Golden Sun Hat," "Salty And Sweet Golden Sun Jacket," And "Some Golden Sun Leggings."

2nd Hand Bits And Bobs
This is all Bits And Bobs I get from other people. They all have some durability gone, but they're still good, styled into cute outfits to wear around CVC Tongue

Miscellaneous Fashion
This range is pretty random... The items include "Cat And Jack Boots," "Mad Hatter's Hat," And "If You Wear These, You're A Nub." A few Pyjama & Slipper pieces are also in this range, to keep you warm and cosy at night!

So yes, If you took the time to read all that, I appreciate you Big Grin If you like the sound of any of these, you can catch me in-game most days, or if you haven't seen me in a while, DM me on forums or comment on this thread Smile I haven't worked out prices yet, and I'll update when I do. I'm still doing custom outfits, and single unnamed items! The prices of which I think are listed in the original post.

Signing off! Byeee

01-08-2018, 10:55 PM
Finaly an real colothing store in cv! XD

hey if u need stuff, i can give u some, {i have lots of weird stuff this map, but mast map you shoud of seen it XD}

if you wish to see my avatar please click the link: https://imgur.com/U9QtOQu : also, my old avatar is glichd out so at times avatars will switch automanicly.

”there are few problems that people understand” ~Teaddy Roseavelte, our productive president

Life-->entertainment-->games-->Minecraft-->Cubeville
Find all posts by this user
01-09-2018, 06:46 AM
XD yee! I'm saving up for a plot rn!

When it opens, I'll need some staff for helping out when I'm offline Big Grin if ur active on CV you can be one Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)