Current time: 01-19-2018, 11:35 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
A Huge Thank You
12-25-2017, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2017 01:06 PM by jstpixelflow.)
A Huge Thank You
Hey!

This is just a huge huge thank you to everyone I've ever seen, talked to, helped, been helped by, or just played with, on Cubeville this year.

I remember joining for the first time in July 2016. (back when Wally was just a citizen Big Grin) and I also remember helping Wally with a shop, but then, yes, I went offline until late December that year. Missing out on the Secret Santa presents.
So this is my first year of doing this, and it was awesome. I donated things from shulker boxes full of ores to a single stick, I enjoyed every second of it, collecting, buying, and donating. But what made me smile was receiving my gifts today. The fact that people have put in even more time than I did just on this game to do just this thing was awesome. I got some awesome things, a huge thanks goes out especially to Wally, Moni, the Arcadia team and everyone who donated a gift and labeled it. I thank you all. And I thank people who didn't label, I just can't do it personally.

[Image: jQEF15c.png]

Thank you, everyone.
It means the world to me. And hopefully, everyone else too.

-pixelflow
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2017, 06:57 PM
RE: A Huge Thank You
^Tears up* butiful message

if you wish to see my avatar please click the link: https://imgur.com/U9QtOQu : also, my old avatar is glichd out so at times avatars will switch automanicly.

”there are few problems that people understand” ~Teaddy Roseavelte, our productive president

Life-->entertainment-->games-->Minecraft-->Cubeville
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)