Current time: 01-20-2018, 08:59 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
The Website?
01-08-2018, 07:01 PM
The Website?
Forgive the thread, but I haven't been on for a while due to a poor internet connection and I was just, you know, wondering, what where why is the website... different. Did something go wrong or is it being worked on/upgraded in a way?

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Generally being awesome on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5.0
"I said too much! Curse my bread crumbs! ... wait no I need those."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2018, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2018 08:23 PM by Tisjstme.)
RE: The Website?
Omg QD... No internet to play is not good man. It's an upgrade I think.
Also the old map 3 pictures were changer to map 6 ones.

OMG I see what u mean now.. I just tried to go from forums to front/home page CV and it wont let me go there ( where the new cv pictures r). I also tried to use my bookmark that I always use to get to CV home page and that didn't work too.... Now I see what Fredi put a general vote forum in.

01-08-2018, 07:47 PM
The website is being updated, yes. Smile

[Image: KmYAwYk.png]
01-08-2018, 09:03 PM
ah ok, thanks, was just wondering.

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Generally being awesome on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5.0
"I said too much! Curse my bread crumbs! ... wait no I need those."
01-08-2018, 10:38 PM
WOAH! this is like, like, weird & greate at the same time! XD

FINALY!, 1 server tab 4 me 2 connect 2 rather then lag 2 get to the fourms! Big Grin

ty

if you wish to see my avatar please click the link: https://imgur.com/U9QtOQu : also, my old avatar is glichd out so at times avatars will switch automanicly.

”there are few problems that people understand” ~Teaddy Roseavelte, our productive president

Life-->entertainment-->games-->Minecraft-->Cubeville
01-08-2018, 11:31 PM
R.I.P. my three years' worth of muscle memory.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2018, 12:14 AM
(01-08-2018 11:31 PM)Xeta Wrote:  R.I.P. my three years' worth of muscle memory.
The general layout will be the same, just adding some spice.

[Image: l1cTQ]
01-09-2018, 09:52 AM
(01-08-2018 11:31 PM)Xeta Wrote:  R.I.P. my three years' worth of muscle memory.

Same, your not alone XD

if you wish to see my avatar please click the link: https://imgur.com/U9QtOQu : also, my old avatar is glichd out so at times avatars will switch automanicly.

”there are few problems that people understand” ~Teaddy Roseavelte, our productive president

01-09-2018, 11:38 AM
Glad you're upgrading - the version of Wordpress that CV used to run on had *many* vulnerabilities. It's good to know it's been fixed. And that the 5 paragraph rant I made a while back has been read Smile

Hey there! I take photos here.. and blog here! Oh, and I'm 12... Big Grin #pixelflowxyzftw
Visit my shop underneath My_Profile's tower place in CVC (north, big black building)!
01-09-2018, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2018 11:59 AM by Diamondgamer34.)
oh wow! I literally just noticed now! xD Looks good, can't wait for it to be finished

Ign: Diamondgamer34
"Diamondgamer666 would have been better." ~ Ares_Child
[Image: fuxiug8.jpg]
01-09-2018, 12:47 PM
(01-09-2018 11:59 AM)Diamondgamer34 Wrote:  oh wow! I literally just noticed now! xD Looks good, can't wait for it to be finished
Wait this is only the begging?! :O

01-09-2018, 04:13 PM
Yes this is only the beginning Big Grin So far we have just removed the Wordpress part and replaced the important pages with links on the forum menu. The forum is still the same, but upgrading will be way easier now because we don't have to maintain two systems in parallel and with complicated cross-linking between them.
01-09-2018, 05:46 PM
(01-09-2018 04:13 PM)FrediW Wrote:  Yes this is only the beginning Big Grin So far we have just removed the Wordpress part and replaced the important pages with links on the forum menu. The forum is still the same, but upgrading will be way easier now because we don't have to maintain two systems in parallel and with complicated cross-linking between them.

:OOO

01-09-2018, 07:04 PM
Yeah I noticed that Fredi. THANKS so much for all the hard work u have put into the web page.... It's looking great.
Even tho its different, it is also similar which make the navigating easy.

01-10-2018, 12:11 AM
Agreed, ty Fredi and any other staff who've found the time to look at the website

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)