Current time: 01-21-2018, 12:40 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Looking for an Avatar :)
01-11-2018, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2018 11:22 AM by vic-torus.)
Looking for an Avatar :)
Hi all- I realized this morning that all of my forums avatars have staff colors behind them; now that I'm currently living it up enjoying the retired life, I need an avvie that reflects that. Totally open to whatever anybody wants to cook up, and I'm willing to pay cubes or trade for any art too if you'd like. Thanks in advance! Smile

ETA- If you have any questions to ask for inspiration or such, feel free to ask them here too, and I'll do my best to answer Big Grin

[Image: HM6zoHB.jpg]
[Image: VdSttKI.png]
Finally gathered together: Gifts/Fanarts/Shenanigans, Hooray! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2018, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2018 11:35 AM by vip2kea.)
RE: Looking for an Avatar :)
:OO
Your retired.

ya I can make u an aviator, what kind ya want?

if you wish to see my avatar please click the link: https://imgur.com/U9QtOQu : also, my old avatar is glichd out so at times avatars will switch automanicly.

”there are few problems that people understand” ~Teaddy Roseavelte, our productive president

Life-->entertainment-->games-->Minecraft-->Cubeville
01-11-2018, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2018 11:53 AM by jstpixelflow.)
Hey Vic - fancy one like this?
https://www.behance.net/gallery/60709349/Giulia-Avatar - I made this for a competition the other day, and I'd gladly make you one Big Grin

I'd just need a skin colour, hair colour, and maybe an image of your normal hair style Big Grin (Google Images)

Glad to help out,
-Dan

Hey there! I take photos here.. and blog here! Oh, and I'm 12... Big Grin #pixelflowxyzftw
Visit my shop underneath My_Profile's tower place in CVC (north, big black building)!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2018, 02:24 PM
If you want a similar format to your current one, here are a couple of options:

[Image: LriUHkb.png]

[Image: LRcHrdh.png]

I’ve already scaled them to size Wink

[Image: p0SnOKO.jpg]
01-12-2018, 09:46 PM
I could totally make you one, although I need to wait for my dad to finish using the drawing tablet for work. But yeah, I'd be happy to make you something!

[Image: 9PZdmlDl.png]
01-14-2018, 09:37 PM
(01-11-2018 11:20 AM)vic-torus Wrote:  Hi all- I realized this morning that all of my forums avatars have staff colors behind them; now that I'm currently living it up enjoying the retired life, I need an avvie that reflects that. Totally open to whatever anybody wants to cook up, and I'm willing to pay cubes or trade for any art too if you'd like. Thanks in advance! Smile

ETA- If you have any questions to ask for inspiration or such, feel free to ask them here too, and I'll do my best to answer Big Grin

If you want me to make you a similar one with different colors like mine just tell me Big Grin

-UnionMinecraft

Playing Since Feb. 2016

Mwahahahaha

[Image: TN6THxR.png]

This proves that RandomRob13 is an abuser of Adminship.

This post is approved by UnionMinecraft

On Mumble! Join me when you can Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)