Current time: 01-19-2018, 11:19 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Minechat
01-12-2018, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2018 06:39 PM by vip2kea.)
Minechat
Sorry if in wrong fourm, Sad idk where this goes.

Does Cubeville work with minechat/minefriends/xboxlivepc???

I keep hearing minechat in cv global chat

if you wish to see my avatar please click the link: https://imgur.com/U9QtOQu : also, my old avatar is glichd out so at times avatars will switch automanicly.

”there are few problems that people understand” ~Teaddy Roseavelte, our productive president

Life-->entertainment-->games-->Minecraft-->Cubeville
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2018, 04:31 PM
RE: Minechat
It does work with Minechat, as does nearly any server. I’m not familiar with the other two so can’t answer for that.

[Image: duskflower.png]
01-12-2018, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 04:41 PM by vip2kea.)
(01-12-2018 04:31 PM)duskflower Wrote:  It does work with Minechat, as does nearly any server. I’m not familiar with the other two so can’t answer for that.

idk what minefriends is eather, but OMG!, you don't know what xbox live is? :OOO

anyways, ty! :}

if you wish to see my avatar please click the link: https://imgur.com/U9QtOQu : also, my old avatar is glichd out so at times avatars will switch automanicly.

”there are few problems that people understand” ~Teaddy Roseavelte, our productive president

Life-->entertainment-->games-->Minecraft-->Cubeville
01-12-2018, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2018 02:19 AM by Oinkerz.)
Minecraft PC version is separate from Minecraft Xbox edition, but yes, MineChat works. I’m not too sure on Minefriends, though, but MineChat should work just fine if you want to chat in game while you’re somewhere else.

[Image: v1W1uWvl.png]
Steam: Oinkerz
Instagram: OinkerzMC
01-12-2018, 05:53 PM
Hey Kea,

Minechat is the way to go with this, and works great on Cubeville. I’d recommend making sure that you log off in a safe place, or make sure it issues the /spawn command when you log in.

Minefriends needs a plugin on the server you are playing, and is not supported by CV.

Xbox Live PC relates to the Windows 10 edition of the game, as opposed to Minecraft Java which is used to play CV.

[Image: p0SnOKO.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)