Current time: 01-20-2018, 09:01 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Caught someone griefing? Read this
05-27-2013, 10:31 AM
RE: Caught someone griefing? Read this
(07-18-2011 11:21 AM)ShadowGator Wrote:  Yea, Captain_Needa already took care of it but it would have been hard to find based on just the picture so figured it should be brought up for future cases so we get the right info up front.

Yes I have his user is jtbressan I don't know the exact location in numbers but in mountainville
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 11:25 AM
why are you quoting something from 07-18-2011? its 2013...

~Astrorious
[Image: 49679_s.gif]
DA|YT
06-01-2013, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 09:27 AM by kezzawozza.)
Sad RE: Caught someone griefing? Read this
Hi, I've been griefed again. My coords are x486, z328. I did a modreq and waited but nobody was on to deal with it. I took screenshots of the grief with coords, but don't know how to post them up here. Where do the screenshots go on my computer? I don't know how to upload them to you. The griefing is the same as the last two times, broken windows, crops all gone, painting stolen from upstairs, netherack stolen from fireplace downstairs, iron railing stolen from around the fireplace and around the staircase. And this time in my basement stone slabs stolen and sandstone stolen. I wasn't going to come back but I missed it here. But it's all griefed again and I feel worse! Why is somebody picking on my house? It's not kezzawozza, who is my real family relation if you detect his username. But whoever else you detect, it will be them. It looks the same as scarletniamh did last time, why is she still on? I can see neighbours crops not stolen so why are they just taking mine? Please ban them! Oh this is bugalugs50 by the way; kezzawozza and I share an email address so this message is not from him, it's from me.
06-01-2013, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 09:58 AM by coolguy da man.)
(05-18-2013 08:16 AM)kezzawozza Wrote:  I think you have players stealing at spawn. I don't know how they do it, but when i went to spawn a few times now what i've been holding has ended up in the inventory of someone spawning at the same time. Until now it's been an accident and they've given it back. But a minute ago a player took my very best enchanted diamond sword that i had in my hand. I told him to give it back. I was so surprised i didn't catch his username; he waved it at his mate and they disappeared. I'm so upset i don't want to play here anymore (i've been griefed at my house too much anyway and it was hard to get that sword). You've been great to deal with the house griefers so thank you, but you'd better look into the spawn thing i reckon. that's why i'm writing this. there may be kids deliberately hanging around to get stuff that way from other players. it seemed like these two were up to no good. well they sure scored from me! i'm going to give my house up to friends of mine, i don't want to come anymore.Sad
CV does stop this, and it is you responsibilty to find the player's name.
(Like one time I caught someone advertising and I forgot to take a screenshot XD)
And please don't post this here on an old thread.

[Image: coolguy9375.png]
[Image: batman-eats-my-little-pony.gif?resize=243%2C136]
[Image: qqbc4h.png]
Quote:It isn't E=MC2... It's E=mc^2.
Quote:Stahp being such a bronyphobic Coolguy
08-08-2013, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2013 08:00 PM by Tisjstme.)
I don't know where to put this....
The other day there was a bott called pullupman and he had 15
alts.
Last night when no staff was on I saw a bunch of new ppl. It seemed weird to me that again so many at once so I /msg Talsair to tell him about what happened.
Below is the script from the new encounter.

And more chat...

08-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Thanks for reporting, Tis! Some of our staff members have actually already taken care of this problem!
No worries! Smile

[Image: 0o0Fomq.jpg]
Sister of NIAKFONWAPS
Disband-er of CV Couples
I'm Yandor
08-08-2013, 09:39 PM
(08-08-2013 08:07 PM)Sephora27 Wrote:  Thanks for reporting, Tis! Some of our staff members have actually already taken care of this problem!
No worries! Smile

No problemo.... any time I can help I will.

09-05-2013, 05:59 PM
I think I found some water greifing at
http://www.cubeville.org/map/#/-834/64/2360/max/0/0

After some amazing years, I am no longer active
You can add me on steam

To get in contact with me, shoot me a PM here. I will get an email notification and make sure to respond!
09-17-2013, 12:02 AM
I have being grieved at least 20 times in my town. Man i can go down a list of what has happened.
But it is always gotten taken care of. Though when they get banned it doesnt help recover my horses cows chickens pigs horse armor or any item they took.
I really think that should change.

[Image: 1b8cae829e.jpg]
09-17-2013, 07:40 AM
(09-17-2013 12:02 AM)77nascar7777 Wrote:  I have being grieved at least 20 times in my town. Man i can go down a list of what has happened.
But it is always gotten taken care of. Though when they get banned it doesnt help recover my horses cows chickens pigs horse armor or any item they took.
I really think that should change.

There are a couple easy fixes for people to stop greifing you.

First, if your area has all the things required for a village, you can apply for village, and that will get you a free protection, so greifers can't greif.

Second, you can protect your land in 30 x 30 chunks. I believe without SK you have 3 protection regions, With SK you have 4, DR has 5, RP has 6, SVC has 7.
A tutorial on how to protect your land can be found
here

Remember, the maximum amount of space you can protect with 1 region is 30 x 30, so don't be afraid to use multiple regions to protect your builds!

[Image: llO6bDw.png]
09-17-2013, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2013 03:00 PM by Sephora27.)
(09-17-2013 07:40 AM)Ptown16 Wrote:  There are a couple easy fixes for people to stop greifing you.

First, if your area has all the things required for a village, you can apply for village, and that will get you a free protection, so greifers can't greif.

Second, you can protect your land in 30 x 30 chunks. I believe without SK you have 3 protection regions, With SK you have 4, DR has 5, RP has 6, SVC has 7.
A tutorial on how to protect your land can be found
here

Remember, the maximum amount of space you can protect with 1 region is 30 x 30, so don't be afraid to use multiple regions to protect your builds!

Everything Ptown said here is spot on!

If you're constantly getting griefed and you're tired of it, you should protect your builds! Most times if it is a large build, (such as a town, or an up-and-coming landmark) and will take some time till it is completed, you can request large protections by SA here on the forums!

Now, if it's just your house, in most cases, you can protect that on your own!
Don't know how to protect your house? Well, you can either follow the guide Ptown suggested found here or you can ask a staff member in game and we can come help you!
You just need to ask! Wink

[Image: 0o0Fomq.jpg]
Sister of NIAKFONWAPS
Disband-er of CV Couples
I'm Yandor
10-25-2013, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2013 04:06 PM by PuppetShadow.)
(09-17-2013 03:00 PM)Sephora27 Wrote:  If you're constantly getting griefed and you're tired of it, you should protect your builds! Most times if it is a large build, (such as a town, or an up-and-coming landmark) and will take some time till it is completed, you can request large protections by SA here on the forums!

Where's the best place to request this? My Estate and racetrack keep getting griefed. I suspect people take the warp to Dragonvale (just west of me - below my place in the screenshot).

I've already used all my sv protections which cover the most important buildings, but the track is huge, and has underwater tunnels which I guess make pretty tempting targets. Sad

[Image: 3oWvIJo.jpg]

Edit: Found the Application place. Now to just slip the admins some enchanted diamond tools to speed things up!

[Image: puppetshadow.png]
11-25-2013, 08:45 PM
Here are 2 screenshot I took in the last week.
[Image: SqAGwCH.png] These guys were being trouble and I thought there was something about them. As you can see clicker was on it and I don't see their names on the ban list. Can someone have a look into this please.
[Image: E4ZfTCq.png] This guy was, as you can see, bad mouthing CV and trying to get fly mode... noob.

11-26-2013, 03:01 PM
go here... survey the damage for yourself....
http://www.cubeville.org/map/#/244/64/-727/max/0/0

~Astrorious
[Image: 49679_s.gif]
DA|YT
11-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Gary what is this? I see some jungle trees that have no tops, but what else? It's a cobble and dirt build, so I can't tell what's missing . . .

Also, is this your place?

[Image: KRlNnVK.png?1]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)