Current time: 04-23-2018, 05:27 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Patreon!
07-16-2016, 04:17 AM
RE: Patreon!
(07-15-2016 02:39 PM)Nathan4001 Wrote:  Um, sorry for spamming ways of communication, but I subscribed to patreon... How and when will it come

Please message firesnuke with info that'll help us identify your donation, such as name or email. Big Grin

[Image: eWUbdIH.png][Image: CNPSkellyBadge_zps10559d61.png]
"The command may be short, but the hammer is heavy..."
[Image: Clicki.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2016, 04:33 AM
(07-15-2016 02:39 PM)Nathan4001 Wrote:  Um, sorry for spamming ways of communication, but I subscribed to patreon... How and when will it come

Your in-game rank should be added already. You can check in game by typing: /prefix list

If I didn't apply it right (it's a little finicky at times.), just register another modreq and I will get you the next time I see you. Smile

[Image: we0xbOI.png]
[Image: ieMvChw.png?1]

[Image: c0ZjGRy.png]
07-17-2016, 01:10 AM
Anyone waiting on Junes prize which should have been given out yesterday, we're hitting a bit of a delay but you will get your prizes soon.

This is also a reminder since a couple people asked me to explain more on when people will get the prizes. Each month we're aiming for the 15th. In order to get the previous months prize on the 15th, you must subscribe before the 1st. Once you have the payment in for the previous month, then you will get your prize on the 15th.

A couple examples:

Someone subscribes on the 23rd of June, their first actual payment happens on the 1st of July, on the 15th of July they get their June prize.

Someone subscribes on the 3rd of July, they won't get Junes prize on the 15th. They'll need to wait until the 1st of August for their payment to come through, and then pick up their July prize on the 15th.

I hope this makes sense. You get your prize for the previous month on the 15th, after the money exchanged hands on the 1st.

Subscribe -> 1st of the month- Money changes hands paying for the previous month -> Previous month prize on the 15th.

Each time you pay, you're paying for the PREVIOUS month, not the month that the money is exchanged.

[Image: eWUbdIH.png][Image: CNPSkellyBadge_zps10559d61.png]
"The command may be short, but the hammer is heavy..."
[Image: Clicki.png]
05-08-2017, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2017 05:10 AM by Sinate.)
Just signed up to Patreon to support this great server, myself and my daughter are having a fun time and have already met a lot of very nice and friendly people.

on a side note I did not really find anywhere when signing up to enter the Minecraft account to link the Patreon to, I will submit an ingame /modreq Smile

Thanks and keep up the great work!
01-27-2018, 04:28 PM
OK! I *finally* signed up for Patron! I meant to ages ago.
~Naf
03-06-2018, 02:01 PM
Just signed up for the $10/month.. Thanks for the great work, all.
04-11-2018, 12:51 AM
I want to donate like 1M dolars for cubeville ;-) Angel Big Grin Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)