Current time: 05-28-2018, 05:41 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Poll: Ahould we have a long distance section of the sky rail
Yes, we should have a long distance skyway sections
No, we should not have a long distance sky rail track
[Show Results]

Sky rail
06-09-2017, 03:42 AM
Sky rail
The current sky rail system only does spans of about 300 at a time. Maybe in some future upgrade part of the sky rail would be a long distance onethat got off say every 4-5 regular sky block stations? I feel as this would encourage farther map exploration and more convienent to the village owns with villages why out there. Lemme know what you all thing!
Find all posts by this user
06-09-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: Sky rail
Yes we need this. I understand people wanted more stops for the highway but this was really quite annoying when your house is at the end of the rail and you have to continuously get out and place another cart while taking the rail. Seeing as we have two rail lines may I recommend we make one of them long distance?

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Nubbing on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5
Proud Mayor of Piraeus CV 6
"The Great Delfic Omletacle!"
06-09-2017, 03:33 PM
You know, you could just ride a horse along the ground level bit...then get off whenever you want. Personally I haven't explored near enough because I was in panic mode to get a Village protection. Now that this is settled, I need to do more exploring!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2017, 05:02 PM
I would LOVE to have this.

[Image: v1W1uWvl.png]
Steam: Oinkerz
Instagram: OinkerzMC
06-09-2017, 05:40 PM
(06-09-2017 03:33 PM)stldenise Wrote:  You know, you could just ride a horse along the ground level bit...then get off whenever you want. Personally I haven't explored near enough because I was in panic mode to get a Village protection. Now that this is settled, I need to do more exploring!

Not so helpful over mountains.... and horses are glitchy for me Tongue

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Nubbing on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5
Proud Mayor of Piraeus CV 6
"The Great Delfic Omletacle!"
06-09-2017, 08:36 PM
Yeah Denise, QD lives past the end of south rail line and if he took a horse he would end up in a cave (aka tunnel) and have to go way way way back just to get out of it.

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
08-14-2017, 02:46 PM
I have to agree. The skyrail system in really slow at sometimes and laggy.

The Greatest Threat To American Freedom Is A Government That Ignores The Constitution -Thomas Jefferson.
08-14-2017, 08:17 PM
Goat if you have some lag you might need to turn down your chunks render distance, about 8 or 10 is good. I find it sometimes laggy too.

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
08-15-2017, 04:45 PM
I have tried it.

The Greatest Threat To American Freedom Is A Government That Ignores The Constitution -Thomas Jefferson.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)