Current time: 07-17-2019, 05:16 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
The quest for the Holy Sword has begun!!
08-31-2017, 07:18 PM
RE: The quest for the Holy Sword has begun!!
(08-31-2017 08:10 AM)DarkElf60000 Wrote:  
(08-31-2017 03:34 AM)My_Profile Wrote:  So I found the place where the first sword was, Someone beat me to it though :l
That's not actually true, I checked the place this morning. You just found a different thing I was potentially doing...
Rip
Elfy, Why put a false Excalibur out in the world when its so hard to find as it is?
Ok, then what was it? Cause it had Excalibur on the signs. MP and I both saw that. And if it wasn't the Excalibur then what was all the locked password doors for.?
Anyway, More so... what was all the Elffy answers for. I mean man, the first was who's ur fav staff - answer: Elffy. Second was what's ur fav village/town - Elffy's town of cause. Third was when is ur fav staff's B/D... I mean come on Elffy could u not have U as an answer.. lol.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2017, 08:04 PM
Okay, so first of all the sword was never actually in that location, I started building the place for it out there but changed my mind last minute. And second of all I did mean to remove the signs before they were found.. whoops.

Also, did you expect different answers? Big Grin

[Image: 9hFgfLU.jpg]
"A Sammich is not just a sandwich; it is not just a meal. Sammich is a term reserved for only the holiest and mightiest of all sandwiches. A Sammich is a true work of culinary art"
09-01-2017, 02:39 AM
So this is basically what you'll be able to see from the map, for those interested Tongue
This is not the location, if you really want you can check, the pic is inside my village, spare oom, but this is what is visible on the map for those of you searching that way...
Figured I'd give you one last hint for Excalibur Tongue
[Image: AwBpM38.png]

"A Sammich is not just a sandwich; it is not just a meal. Sammich is a term reserved for only the holiest and mightiest of all sandwiches. A Sammich is a true work of culinary art"
09-01-2017, 03:09 PM
Awwww... for a moment I thought that maybe you had posted a pic of the location. Hehehehe....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2017, 08:04 PM
Well Elffy I expected more from u man... Big Grin
No Wild, he wouldn't make it that easy for us, now would he!!

09-01-2017, 09:34 PM
Jeez guys, you're sooooo getting those passwords wrong Tongue

[Image: TAqdbdO.jpg]
09-01-2017, 11:28 PM
(09-01-2017 09:34 PM)00Ashy00 Wrote:  Jeez guys, you're sooooo getting those passwords wrong Tongue

Lol xD

09-06-2017, 02:41 AM
I think someone found it man.... look here...

LOL see...

09-06-2017, 04:27 AM
*slowclap*

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Nubbing on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5
Proud Mayor of Piraeus CV 6
"The Great Delfic Omletacle!"
09-06-2017, 07:35 PM
TY QD thanks for that.. lol I just had to do it man... rofl

09-12-2017, 09:42 AM
*BABUMP*

Alright, so I have really enjoyed doing this so far, and I hope those of you participating have as well. But I decided to do things a little differently. Since this is supposed to be getting people exploring around CV, to see all the fantastic builds that other players have built, I have decided to make an "Adventuring Guild," with the help of MP, and SuperAlexstar that is Tongue
With that in mind, I have decided to set up a guild hall, where people can just come hang out, as well as where players will have to uncover the clues to obtaining the swords, (possibly armors in the future, once I figure something out.. >.>) hopefully one day I'll be able to get a landmark protection on it, but for now please be careful as pretty much nothing is protected, lol.. I will still be posting here on this thread every time a new item is hidden, with a backstory, just to get the word out, but the actual clues will be hidden behind one or two puzzles by/in the guild hall. The map link for the guild hall will be at the bottom of this post. I hope you enjoy, leave me some feedback, and as always: Happy Adventuring!

While traveling through CubeVille you have come across many old items, and ancient wonders. One such item was an old journal, many pages are missing, or faded, but much of it is intact and legible.

*You open the old journal* On the first page you find the title: Notes from a Master Adventurer, dragons60000.
*Scanning through the journal you notice most pages are faded or torn, however midway through the old book you find one page that peaks your interest a little…*

Help,
Our people are in trouble. The wrath of lord Phanku has finally caught up with us it seems. After many years of traveling around in fear, he finally got to us. Only our most skilled swordsman, The Wanderer, could have defeated him.. Alas The Wanderer has been dead for many, many years, and the power within their sword has been hidden away. But without it we are doomed, lord Phanku’s wrath will rain down upon us, and shatter any hope of survival we had left.

So this is what I ask of you,

Find the Sword of The Wanderer, I beg of you. Without the sword we are doomed. Alas, the sword was hidden long before I was born, so I cannot provide you with much to go on to help you find the sword, I have only a legend to base my facts on, please find the story of the Wanderer, and find the sword..

*a few pages of the journal have been ripped out from here*

I know not the meaning of the legend, but I believe that you possess the skills required to decipher the message and find this great treasure. Many adventurers have tried with no avail to find the sword, which is why I am writing this now, with the hope that one day CubeVille will be free of tyranny.
Please, I beg of you, find The Sword of The Wanderer, and return peace to our land, once again.

Farewell, brave adventurer
-dragons60000

http://www.cubeville.org/map/#/2481/64/1679/-2/0/0

09-15-2017, 05:30 PM
Where the heck are the woods
!!!!!
09-15-2017, 08:42 PM
What woods??? Are u looking for the Wanderer or the Excalibur?

09-17-2017, 01:12 PM
Congratulations 21pwilliams!

After many players went adventuring for the Sword of the Wanderer, he was the one able to come up with the prize in the end! Excalibur is still waiting for the chosen one to claim it as their own..

I'll get to work on hiding another one soon, probably won't stop until nobody cares anymore tbh xD

09-17-2017, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2017 07:26 PM by Tisjstme.)
Gratz 21pwilliams.
Cool... Lets see if I can find that one first, as well.. seeing I got Siren and was first to find the Wanderer.
Cant wait. I am loving your puzzles and how you're telling the story with hints.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)