Current time: 03-19-2019, 01:42 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Selling Zephyr Dunes House AND Shop plots!
10-07-2017, 08:41 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2017 08:50 AM by appygal.)
Zephyr Dunes House AND Shop plots!
The time has come ladies and gentlemen. Our humble desert oasis is now not only selling SK plots, but House plots as well!

Plot prices vary between 70 and 140c, and for a 10c fee, you will be allowed to combine plots as well! (maximum of 3 for SK plots, 2 for housing plots)

Before purchasing a plot, be sure to read our building rules in Town Hall, in particular the ones about the build Height Limit (HL)!
Each housing plot sign has an HL value, which indicates how tall you may make your builds. In the SK regions, the general limit is 45 blocks

Therefore Zephyr Dunes is no longer an SK-exclusive town. The new and reborn Zephyr Dunes (still a work in progress) has been divided into a Business District and a coastal housing zone.

However, availible in the housing zone also lays a small market plaza for those who wish to sell items without opening a full-on business. These are availible for 10c, and villagers will be provided to run the stands soon Smile

A bird's eye view... (or cow)
[Image: houI5Fg.png]

Here's the map link, we're hoping to re-apply for town soon and get that portal!
http://www.cubeville.org/map/#/-2839/64/831/-2/0/0

For the ZD thread, visit:
http://www.cubeville.org/forum/thread-14...#pid168205

Supreme Overlord of CV4 Nub Shack
Founder of CV5 Premium Town, Nautica
Mayor of CV6 Quality Town, Zephyr Dunes

[Image: Mno66ti.png?2]
[Image: VFJSB86.png?1]
[Image: Ko66yoT.jpg?1]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2017, 12:16 PM
RE: Zephyr Dunes House AND Shop plots!
Looks great, Appy and co.! Well done Big Grin

[Image: GwcuhCx.png]

Founder of Edge of Nowhere (EoN)
Proud founder of Aramore, CV 6.0 First Premium Town
10-13-2017, 10:02 PM
Looks amazing as ever Appy Big Grin especially that Sand Pillar sneaking its way into that pic XD

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Nubbing on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5
Proud Mayor of Piraeus CV 6
"The Great Delfic Omletacle!"
10-15-2017, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2017 05:04 PM by appygal.)
(10-13-2017 12:16 PM)BandNerdMama Wrote:  Looks great, Appy and co.! Well done Big Grin

Thanks BNM, we're somewhat down on work forces again but we're getting there Smile

(10-13-2017 10:02 PM)SpamSammich Wrote:  Looks amazing as ever Appy Big Grin especially that Sand Pillar sneaking its way into that pic XD

Oh hush, i'll be sure to hide it for the re-application thread xD

10-20-2017, 10:22 AM
And until the portal becomes active there's a lovely, safe, looong (~2,500 blocks) underground tunnel to get there. Head South from CVC spawn and stay on the road until you get to x=CVC, y=road elevation, z=0, then head left/East off the road and into my base (feel free to explore and trade with the villagers upstairs) and follow the signs to the lift down to the tunnel. It's a 2x3 tunnel with torches, "escape hatches", and food shops along the way.
03-13-2019, 05:44 PM
Bumping this old dusty thread back up to say that Zephyr Dunes is now selling apartments as well!

The price range for apartments, SK plots and House plots overall is between 35c and 150c!

I'm also announcing that Zephyr Dunes' largest plot (18x20x20 iirc) is for sale once again.

Our town has grown much since then, but after all this time we're still working on builds to help amplify your experience at ZD even more!

Hopefully see you soon!

[Image: Og2cC4C.jpg]

03-14-2019, 10:52 AM
Nice! Have I been kicked out yet? I need to get back over there and check a few things.
03-15-2019, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2019 04:38 PM by appygal.)
(03-14-2019 10:52 AM)Seaguy121 Wrote:  Nice! Have I been kicked out yet? I need to get back over there and check a few things.

Wouldn't evict the CEO of S.E.A., now would I? Wink

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)