Current time: 04-24-2018, 02:31 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
12 Days of Minecraft (2017) Free item from Mojang each day.
12-05-2017, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2017 12:49 PM by DadAndMichael.)
12 Days of Minecraft (2017) Free item from Mojang each day.
https://youtu.be/5csB_L4PWsI

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/anno...-minecraft

Mojang is doing 12 days of Minecraft - a free item each day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: 12 Days of Minecraft (2017) Free item from Mojang each day.
Like on a server?
I hope they do an “Xbox like free gold” (if you have a XBL account u would know what I’m talking about)

Founder of c1 an unofficial CV6 village
Mayor of c2 an official CV6 village

IGN

vip2kea
12-05-2017, 11:38 AM
Thanks for letting us all know, DnM Big Grin I’ll be sure to check it out soon.

[Image: vMI1Hxhl.png]
'I have not betrayed. To betray is to act against. I just haven't acted at all.'
12-05-2017, 03:37 PM
I want 12 Apples :I Golden Apples :I Golden Apples of Immortality :I

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Nubbing on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5
Proud Mayor of Piraeus CV 6
"The Great Delfic Omletacle!"
12-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Cool!!! Thanks for the heads up about this!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2017, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017 07:54 PM by Tisjstme.)
Cool... I found a more direct link for the 12 days... here, (removed cause it was wrong)
OK so I been said this is wrong link so I take it down.. ok.

Tis Needs A New Sig...

Will use this old one for now...

[Image: WStfVqB.png]
Sig made by Ptown.

[Image: 9Wvjnpc.png]
Made by Josephsarin.

[Image: aSCur5s.png]
12-06-2017, 08:13 AM
Thanks Tis but that's 12 days of Microsoft (owners of Mojang) and not the 12 days of Mojang which starts on Dec 21st. Although they may have some good deals too. The Mojang ones are supposed to be free. Thanks.
12-06-2017, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017 07:58 PM by Tisjstme.)
Ok, so whats the difference.
But it did say on ur page to go to market place. See....
(From December 21st, there’ll be one a day, free to you for 24 hours, available from the Minecraft Marketplace.) But when I clicked on it there wasn't anything on the 12 free things, but for Deals in the Other tab.

Tis Needs A New Sig...

Sig made by Ptown.

Made by Josephsarin.

12-06-2017, 08:00 PM
Hey,

Microsoft owns Minecraft now and they each have their own 12 days of Christmas. Microsoft which started a few days ago.

Mojang is doing the 12 days as well but it starts on 12/21/17 and is only available as free items in the marketplace. I understand one is a free world and some rumors have that console skins will be free as well.

Just have to wait and see what goodies they put out. It's only in the market place for consoles, Windows 10 and such. I haven't seen anything free for PC/Java yet but I'm waiting and watching. Smile
12-07-2017, 07:54 AM
(12-06-2017 08:00 PM)DadAndMichael Wrote:  Hey,

Microsoft owns Minecraft now and they each have their own 12 days of Christmas. Microsoft which started a few days ago.

Mojang is doing the 12 days as well but it starts on 12/21/17 and is only available as free items in the marketplace. I understand one is a free world and some rumors have that console skins will be free as well.

Just have to wait and see what goodies they put out. It's only in the market place for consoles, Windows 10 and such. I haven't seen anything free for PC/Java yet but I'm waiting and watching. Smile

Wait like on Minecraft PE:Xbox Live! :O

IGN

vip2kea
12-21-2017, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2017 12:54 PM by DadAndMichael.)
The Free stuff from Mojang for console edition has started to show up. For the next 12 days, good for 1 day only each day, you can see what they have and download something for free. Enjoy.

Go to Mojang Marketplace on your console edition and it should display the top 'free' and simply download it.

Quick update: The free things are different depending on your console. I've updated Xbox One which is a free ice mountain map and the WiiU was free skins. Will update the tablet later so you'll want to update each version you have every day until Jan 1st.
12-21-2017, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2017 09:04 PM by vip2kea.)
cool!

:OOO

IGN

vip2kea
12-22-2017, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2017 08:36 PM by Tisjstme.)
Still can't find where to get this FREE gift from. It clearly says in ur link at the top to, click here (minecraft marketplace) and when I do it takes me to Microsoft NOT minecraft and on top of that all tab drop downs and the page itself have nothing to do with the 12 free gifts.

SO where is it????? ... and can I plz have the direct link to the page that has (here is ur daily free gift... click here). Cause frankly its not on any link in this thread that I can find and I have looked everywhere.

Tis Needs A New Sig...

Sig made by Ptown.

Made by Josephsarin.

12-22-2017, 09:00 PM
Hi Tis - The link is on the main page of http://www.minecraft.net from Mojang.

I've got a few details. If you have Xbox 360 all the free things were released as a single update from what I read. The WiiU was similar. Switch and Xbox one and Windows 10 you need to start the program and click on 'store' button. That takes you to their new marketplace. At the top of the screen in market place you'll see red gift boxes. One for each of the 12 days. You click on that box and it will unwrap and you can then click 'install' if you want it. I've done it for the Xbox One and Windows 10 which today was a Ice Mountain Race map for both. Yesterday it was something different. A explore map and a free set of skins.

Hope this helps.
12-22-2017, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2017 12:14 AM by vip2kea.)
(12-22-2017 08:35 PM)Tisjstme Wrote:  Still can't find where to get this FREE gift from. It clearly says in ur link at the top to, click here (minecraft marketplace) and when I do it takes me to Microsoft NOT minecraft and on top of that all tab drop downs and the page itself have nothing to do with the 12 free gifts.

SO where is it????? ... and can I plz have the direct link to the page that has (here is ur daily free gift... click here). Cause frankly its not on any link in this thread that I can find and I have looked everywhere.

You need an Xbox live account

Btw mine is Vip2kea

(12-22-2017 09:00 PM)DadAndMichael Wrote:  Hi Tis - The link is on the main page of http://www.minecraft.net from Mojang.

I've got a few details. If you have Xbox 360 all the free things were released as a single update from what I read. The WiiU was similar. Switch and Xbox one and Windows 10 you need to start the program and click on 'store' button. That takes you to their new marketplace. At the top of the screen in market place you'll see red gift boxes. One for each of the 12 days. You click on that box and it will unwrap and you can then click 'install' if you want it. I've done it for the Xbox One and Windows 10 which today was a Ice Mountain Race map for both. Yesterday it was something different. A explore map and a free set of skins.

Hope this helps.

There’s no in-game link, only 4 browsers

IGN

vip2kea

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)