Current time: 04-24-2018, 02:34 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
A Great 5 Years
12-28-2017, 08:45 PM
A Great 5 Years
Around this time of year about five years ago, I discovered this server called Cubeville. At the time, I was playing on a Minecraft account that we had purchased off of eBay, which you should NEVER do, PERIOD, under the name of castleminer449. It was towards the end of Map 3, which is much different to me than our current map, Map 6. I was young, and I didn't really read the rules. I always tried to speak in local chat because I wasn't familiar to global chat just yet. Although I had only been familiar with Minecraft for a short amount of time, I just loved this place. I also wasn't familiar with screenshots, so I was always walking around taking them unknowingly. At the end of the map, a few days before rift, the eBay account stopped working, so I purchased a new account with the playername PigLover724.
[Image: JLfPiPV.png]

Map 3 ended, rift occured, and I started off new on Map 4. I joined my friend's village called Proville, which I later inherited and completely ruined remodeled. I was nubbier than ever. Below is a picture of my amazing house.
[Image: 8uuPgFT.png]

I later left partway through map 4, maybe in early-mid 2014, and I returned to see that a new map had a started- Map 5. I joined Map 5 in March or April, and I made some of the best friends I've had on Cubeville. My absolute favorite part about Map 5 was the group chat I was a part of. Also, I was building a village called Varken, but one of my founders left Cubeville, so I didn't really continue much, even though it was a great area to have a village, and we had put a ton of work into it. During that time, I had changed my name to Oinked. I left, once again, for almost a year and returned on Thanksgiving Break during 2016. I met even more friends in the same group chat that I was a part of a year back. Map 5 was the map in which I didn't only change as a player, knowing how to get stuff for myself, but as a person, interacting with so many people. I changed my name once again to Oinkerz. Also, on this map, came the idea of my Christmas name, Oinkdeerz during some Christmas night antics.
[Image: UDo2Nin.png]
[Image: 8VnuniT.png]
[Image: KrF0fss.png]

Map 6 has been great. Although I haven't been a part of many building projects, I got to do what I enjoyed- helping people. I am a founder of a village called Melody Point, but progression on that... ehhhh.
[Image: XJlaCYS.gif]

In those five years, I've learned how great it is to have Internet friends. Why else would you have thought I stayed? I appreciate being around every one of you, even if it's not shown.

Apologies for the long post, just felt like this is a better time as ever to say this Smile

tl;dr Thanks for a great five years, and I hope to continue playing for as long as I can.

[Image: v1W1uWvl.png]
Steam: Oinkerz
Instagram: OinkerzMC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2017, 09:05 PM
RE: A Great 5 Years
Congratz on 5 years. We are all really happy that you are still here, and continue to be!

I'm AFK. Well, not really. I'm just not paying attention to the game, but don't worry. I'm still paying attention to the game.

[Image: EE3QTGr.jpg][Image: V2MD2B0.jpg][Image: Q0h0bXq.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-28-2017, 09:09 PM
Its been great knowing you Oink, just keep playing with us and all will be fine Big Grin

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Nubbing on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5
Proud Mayor of Piraeus CV 6
"The Great Delfic Omletacle!"
12-28-2017, 09:15 PM
Congrats on 5 years! Big Grin

Current IGN: _KittycaitAD_
"I AM THE FATHER OF CREAM CHEESE" ~ some kid in our yard
Proud Mayor of CV6's Kika II <3
12-29-2017, 02:38 AM
A wonderful story, Oink! Congrats on 5 years in CV Smile

Proud founder of Aramore, CV 6.0 First Premium Town
[Image: d6MHspO.png]

Founder of Oracle, Savannah and Edge of Nowhere (EoN)
12-29-2017, 05:29 AM
Congrats on 5 years! Big Grin
12-29-2017, 07:11 AM
Congratulations Oink! Here’s to many more years Heart
12-29-2017, 10:08 AM
Been great knowing you, my piggy friend Big Grin
Here's to 6, and onward...

[Image: e11O3YS.jpg]
I design. Avatar made by me. Check out my work on my Behance portfolio here.
12-29-2017, 10:11 AM
Congrats oink!!!

Working on a New Signature Smile
12-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Congrats on 5 years, Oink! Big Grin
12-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Congrats!! I am so glad you are around and to have met you myself. It has been fun getting to know you! You are so awesome!!!
12-29-2017, 04:40 PM
(12-28-2017 08:45 PM)Oinkerz Wrote:  
Around this time of year about five years ago, I discovered this server called Cubeville. At the time, I was playing on a Minecraft account that we had purchased off of eBay, which you should NEVER do, PERIOD, under the name of castleminer449. It was towards the end of Map 3, which is much different to me than our current map, Map 6. I was young, and I didn't really read the rules. I always tried to speak in local chat because I wasn't familiar to global chat just yet. Although I had only been familiar with Minecraft for a short amount of time, I just loved this place. I also wasn't familiar with screenshots, so I was always walking around taking them unknowingly. At the end of the map, a few days before rift, the eBay account stopped working, so I purchased a new account with the playername PigLover724.
[Image: JLfPiPV.png]

Map 3 ended, rift occured, and I started off new on Map 4. I joined my friend's village called Proville, which I later inherited and completely ruined remodeled. I was nubbier than ever. Below is a picture of my amazing house.
[Image: 8uuPgFT.png]

I later left partway through map 4, maybe in early-mid 2014, and I returned to see that a new map had a started- Map 5. I joined Map 5 in March or April, and I made some of the best friends I've had on Cubeville. My absolute favorite part about Map 5 was the group chat I was a part of. Also, I was building a village called Varken, but one of my founders left Cubeville, so I didn't really continue much, even though it was a great area to have a village, and we had put a ton of work into it. During that time, I had changed my name to Oinked. I left, once again, for almost a year and returned on Thanksgiving Break during 2016. I met even more friends in the same group chat that I was a part of a year back. Map 5 was the map in which I didn't only change as a player, knowing how to get stuff for myself, but as a person, interacting with so many people. I changed my name once again to Oinkerz. Also, on this map, came the idea of my Christmas name, Oinkdeerz during some Christmas night antics.
[Image: UDo2Nin.png]
[Image: 8VnuniT.png]
[Image: KrF0fss.png]

Map 6 has been great. Although I haven't been a part of many building projects, I got to do what I enjoyed- helping people. I am a founder of a village called Melody Point, but progression on that... ehhhh.
[Image: XJlaCYS.gif]

In those five years, I've learned how great it is to have Internet friends. Why else would you have thought I stayed? I appreciate being around every one of you, even if it's not shown.

Apologies for the long post, just felt like this is a better time as ever to say this Smile

tl;dr Thanks for a great five years, and I hope to continue playing for as long as I can.
I was reading through, and noticed 'kattygirl09 joined the game'. And then you getting kicked. Because pigs really can fly. And I remember that Smile I laughed so hard in real life. Ah, my nub days.
Congrats on five years, Oinkerz!
- Katty

[Image: vMI1Hxhl.png]
'I have not betrayed. To betray is to act against. I just haven't acted at all.'
12-29-2017, 07:36 PM
Gratz on the 5 years PL, I see u have finally caught up to me. I too remember u from back then. I think I was a nub then too. Those were the days.

Tis Needs A New Sig...

Will use this old one for now...

[Image: WStfVqB.png]
Sig made by Ptown.

[Image: 9Wvjnpc.png]
Made by Josephsarin.

[Image: aSCur5s.png]
12-29-2017, 11:01 PM
Congrats on five years Oink!!! Hope you be with us many more! Big Grin

[Image: Rw21TMHl.png]
12-31-2017, 07:28 PM
congratZ!

wow you'v bee here as long as tis

Founder of c1 an unofficial CV6 village
Mayor of c2 an official CV6 village

IGN

vip2kea

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)