Current time: 05-28-2018, 05:42 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Temp Protection Big Kitchen Parkour
02-07-2018, 08:01 PM
RE: Temp rg for BKP
Have done a bit more. The fridge is almost done, I took the blinds off the window cause u couldn't see the sun and it looked funny behind them. The tap and sink water is in, as too is that side of the benches lighting. I am doing some adjustments to the original schematics, eg: the things on the bench and their placements, the magnets on the fridge for lighting, I also added the ceiling and its pattern which was not
on the original.
Images below.
Spoiler Expand
[Image: 60DQXbG.jpg]
[Image: 3LsVB5B.jpg]

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2018, 08:04 PM
(02-07-2018 08:01 PM)Tisjstme Wrote:  Have done a bit more. The fridge is almost done, I took the blinds off the window cause u couldn't see the sun and it looked funny behind them. The tap and sink water is in, as too is that side of the benches lighting. I am doing some adjustments to the original schematics, eg: the things on the bench and their placements, the magnets on the fridge for lighting, I also added the ceiling and its pattern which was not
on the original.
Images below.
Spoiler Expand
[Image: 60DQXbG.jpg]
[Image: 3LsVB5B.jpg]

wow!
it looks awsome!
03-03-2018, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2018 03:42 AM by Tisjstme.)
Since I have been back with the new pc I haven't done much. Yesterday I finished the tall glassed door cabinet and the wall book shelf. I have also adjusted some things like took the shelf up and out a block to make it easier for the younger ones. Next I might finish the items on the sink, the fridge and get the first wall hanging picture done. This will enable you to come take a try on it and let me know if its doable... I think it will, cause if I can't do it I make it easier. XD
Spoiler Expand
[Image: ndOFA4P.jpg]
I will place a bed down and an end chest today on the centre cabinet for them who want to give it a go. Just give me some time today to make the few things needed.
So come tomorrow guys OK.
Once u see the pics of the wall hanging and things on the sink (sponge etc) you will know its ready to try. I have been testing as I go and know that its working fine.
Remember to bring food with you and put some extra in your end chest just in case OK.
PLEASE DON'T BRING YOUR VALUABLES. Or leave them in end chest.

P.S. I will have to finish this tomorrow. Have to get the picture on the wall done yet. So maybe a few more days till its half ready.

03-05-2018, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2018 05:34 PM by Tisjstme.)
OK.... half of it is up for testing. It isn't meant to be hard, its for fun only.
Please DON'T say where u have seen this before.
You can only go to the tall glass cabinet so far. Then take lift down.
Spoiler Expand
[Image: GhQ2diq.png]
[Image: 1aryj3T.jpg]

OOPS I forgot to say...
The Lift Down Into It Is At The Beacon and map is https://www.cubeville.org/map/#/794/64/1925/max/0/0

03-05-2018, 12:41 PM
Looking amazing, Tis!

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little. Barry! Break
03-05-2018, 05:38 PM
Thanks Gold, come have a try m8. It's fun.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)