Current time: 08-18-2018, 08:55 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
PVP questions
05-08-2018, 12:47 PM
PVP questions
Seems I am on here a lot asking questions.
My son loves pvp, but we are not familliar at how that works on cubeville which right now is his over all favourite server.
How do you access pvp on cube?
What types of arenas are there?
Where my son does not chat yet he has had a hard time finding a way to tap into pvp when others are on.
I don’t like pvp myself so never really tried to figure it out before.
He has just started playing pvp this week so it is quite new to him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2018, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2018 01:37 PM by Oinkerz.)
RE: PVP questions
Hey! Getting to PVP is rather simple. Type /hub, and enter the ‘Games’ portal. If you go east from the portal, there are portals leading to our PVP arenas, marked with the arena name and the portal is themed similarly to the arena. They all offer a few kits to choose from, which are all equally powerful, and you can access them by right clicking the sign after you have chosen your team in PVP. There is not much of a way to see if people are in PVP without asking, but your son can find out if PVP is going out by typing /ch j pvp, and people chat in it by putting /pvp before their message. There will be a [PVP] before any message when talking in PvP chat. Hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. Smile

[Image: v1W1uWvl.png]
Steam: Oinkerz
Instagram: OinkerzMC
05-08-2018, 01:43 PM
RE: PVP questions
Well... Oinkerz said what I was gonna say, XD

Going to pvp is sortof simple... you can get to it from /hub then enter games then pvp
There you will find arenas of all types, the most popular is carnival pvp.
Oh & there is rift pvp which is like a different version of pvp but can is in MoniWorld wich can be accessed from the events in games.

Reglyer: Hub > games > pvp > you now can go in a portal to pick your team.

Rift pvp: hub > games > events > moniworld > rift pvp

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)