Current time: 05-25-2018, 06:50 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
The Bamson ship
05-09-2018, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2018 10:56 AM by vip2kea.)
The Bamson ship
This is a story about a girl and her roommate save their home ship the Bamson.

This story needs some more characters, if you want to join just fill out this sheet.

Character name
Character gender
Main role: a friend, an office staff, a villen, a random person.
Looks

Most of the characters will be put in chapter 2 and higher because I am almost done with chapter 1!

Chapter 1
Part 1 of chapter 1:
It was a dark and stormy night, Amy clenched onto her poncho as the waves roared and splashed onto the desk. Uh oh Amy said as a wave was going to hit the ship hard, Amy ran to the door and slammed it just a second before the wave hit the deck. Inside the main room it was crowded with people and lots of talking. Amy shoved her way to the rooms and went in her room. Amy’s room was small only 2 beds a desk and another room with a cramped bathroom, she shared it with a girl named Lea. Amy took her pontcho off put it on the desk and layer on her bed.
About 2 hours later Lea rushed in their room door and quietly shut it, panting Lea managed to say “big... waves, big panic on the lower levels, flood,”. “Yeah, the waves are really comeing up, they are wearing down the meadal somehow” Amy said.

Part 2:
It was midnight, all of the sudden the speakers came on and boomed out the words “This is your captain speaking, we have a flood in the basement, please help at your will, and don’t go into the basement if you won’t help, thank you” Amy startled, grabbed a bucket from the desk and headed out to the basement.
“Help, help!” A voice called as Amy got closer to the basement, when Amy got there water was everywhere and people were trying to patch the hole. Amy helped and 4 houres later they were all done. “I got to get back, if Lea sees I am gone she will ask all sorts of questions, bye you all, see some of you at noon!” Everyone else started to head back to there rooms.
When Amy got back she was greeted with a hug from Lea, “OMG where were you?” Lea said. “There was a flood in the basement” Amy said sadly, Lea said Oh...

vip2kea

That player on Cubeville that you probably don’t notice is online when you look at tab, but vip2kea’s username is on tab.... but you just go past it. but I notice it.
-kea_7k
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2018, 06:34 PM
RE: The Bamson ship
Good so far Vip.
Hmm I wonder why Lea was so scared? And that ship really needs to get to dry dock soon for some repairs.

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
05-14-2018, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2018 02:03 PM by vip2kea.)
Chapter 2
Part 1:
Noon time was a big mess in the main room. The captain went on the stage in the lunch part of the main room and tryed his best to address the panic, floods, and the mysterious water contamination. Ether way panic still arose the next couple of days. One morning just like any other morning lately, Amy woke up and went to the main room for breakfast, when she got there it seemd like all the people on the ship where there.
The captain was on the stage, and said “We are going to dock at bay, there has been another flood, this time not as bad.” Everyone gasped it seemd, they have lived on the ship for 15 years.

Part 2:
The horns on the ship blew loudly as the ship came into a dock, the captain told everyone that they were going to stay at the dock for about a week. When Amy stepped on to land for the first time ever in her life, Amy fell. Amy got up and struggled to walk. “The land is so... still, and not rocking,” Amy said curiously. Lea finally came down and went on the land. “Ahh, finally... land again.” Lea said happily. Confused, Amy said “what?”, Lea said sighing “I have been on land before, even tho I was born on this ship like you and most of the people who live on it, i one time fell off the ship and into the water, the crew tryed to get me out but then a wave came and pushed me to a beach somewhere, some days later I was found and went on a lifeboat back to the ship.”. “Oh”, said Amy, you should of told me that. “We didn’t know each other back then” Lea said sadly, before Lea could go on, A girl in blue everything with yellow hair came up to Amy and Lea and said “come on! First time on land and we gotta make it count!” “Who, who are you?” Amy said. “I am Ky, from the left ship area of the same ship you been on!” Amy and Lea had never been on the left side of the ship for many years, the left side became a scary place some years ago. “Well nice to meet you” said Lea scaredly. “Now come on! We have some land to explore!” Said Ky exitadly.
The 3 girls went all around the area, it seemed to be an island.
About 7 hours of exploring everyone went back on the ship, at dinner that night the captain said the workmen would fix everything tomorrow and be here for days, the residents of the ship had to go on land in day when the workmen were here and come back to sleep and dinner at night.

—————————-
Btw you can make a character any time and not only on here.

vip2kea

That player on Cubeville that you probably don’t notice is online when you look at tab, but vip2kea’s username is on tab.... but you just go past it. but I notice it.
-kea_7k
05-17-2018, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2018 09:39 AM by vip2kea.)
Chapter 3
Part 1:
“Everyone has to get off the ship in 30 minuts!” The general said the next morning in the speaker. Amy woke up startled. Amy got up and got ready, Lea was already out the ship waiting for Amy as she went down the ramp to the dock. Ky was already off of the wood floor that was the dock. Amy, Lea, and Ky walked for miles on the island, exploring land and doing whatever. It was Noon now and the 3 girls decided to get lunch somewhere. They went to a fast food restaurant, the restaurant looked old and only one or two people in it. The 3 girls went up to the counter, a girl who appeared to be 30 was there and said rudely “What do you want?” “A cheese burger please” Lea said, Ky said “Whatever is the cheapest thing you have”, Amy said “pizza, cheese”.
Some minuts later they were at a table eating when all of the sudden a boy in a dark green coat walked up to the table and said “So... your from that ship that is in our docks ayy?”, His voice sounding like he just ate a horse. “Yes” Amy said “Why do you ask?”. “WHy, Are you HERE???” The boy said madly. “Something about repairs” said Ky. “Do you know why that ship has been sailing for over 40 years? Well do you, well?”. Amy said No.

Part 2:
“Well that was weird”, Lea whisperd into Amy”’s ear as the boy walked away. “Yeag” Amy said, but he did get me wondering, Why has the Bamson sailed for so long without any stops. “I aggree with Amy” said Ky wonderly. The girls finished their lunch and hiked, talking about what they thought the boy ment.
It was 6 when they got back on the ship, they had dinner and went to their rooms.
The next morning when everyone was eating breakfast Simon came up on the stage and said “There has been a break-in about 3 hours ago, we believe it is one of the workmen... if you see anything suspicious please tell anyone who works in the office or Carra”. Carra was the head patrol of the ship, she was the most stern person who lived on the ship Amy knew.
30 minuts later Ky met Amy and Lea, “What should we do?” Ky said. “IDK” said Lea. Amy said with a big smile “Let’s explore caves!!!” Ky said “Ok” and Lea nodded. The girls walked in tell they found a cave, they went inside. Lea said “We forgot supply’s” and Amy said “Why do you think I was so exited about caves?” Amy pulled out of her pocket a pink purse and stuck her hand inside it, she pulled out 3 backpacks and a stone sword. “H-How?.. did you do that?” Lea said, Ky’s mouth dropped down. “You seriously never known the secret of big things in little? Wow, ok.” Amy gave Lea and Ky each a backpack and the 3 girls headed deaper into the cave.

vip2kea

-kea_7k
05-17-2018, 06:35 PM
A mystery... sounds interesting.

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
05-22-2018, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 07:08 AM by vip2kea.)
Sorry for the delay.

Chapter 3
Part 1:
“I’m scared” Lea said as the 3 girls went deaper into the cave. “We never got to do this before, but I know this is 70% safe to do” Amy said. “WWHHAAAATT?!?!??” Lea said “ONLY 70%” screamed Lea. All of the sudden, rocks started falling from the celling “RUN” said Amy. The girls ran deaper and deaper into the cave, the entrance was now caved in by the falling rocks. The girls finally got to a large cavern, “We should be safe in here” said Ky “right?”

Part 2:
Hours past, “It’s getting late.” Said Ky, “we have been waiting down here for hours... it is almost time to go back to the ship.” “Why did you bring us down here Amy?” Said Lea sounding slightly mad. Amy said “I wanted to do something we could not do on the ship.” All of the sudden there was a flash of light and the celling started to rumbel, “no where to go! We are trapped!!!” Said Ky frightened. “Jump on the rocks as they are falling, we might be able to get on the surface!” Amy said confidently.
“What, no.... We will not make it!”
But, Ky followd Amy, jumping on the rocks. Scared, Lea followed.

vip2kea

-kea_7k

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)