Current time: 10-20-2018, 10:15 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Weird items Question
05-10-2018, 06:19 PM
Weird items Question
My son really wants to know how to get one of those weird flame throwing things he sees other players with? He has been bugging me about it for a while now. Only place I ever saw them is on cubeville and I don’t even know what they are called.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2018, 06:47 PM
RE: Weird items Question
(05-10-2018 06:19 PM)Myles29 Wrote:  My son really wants to know how to get one of those weird flame throwing things he sees other players with? He has been bugging me about it for a while now. Only place I ever saw them is on cubeville and I don’t even know what they are called.

Hello!

I believe the item you're referring to is the Flamethrower item, which unfortunately was only available during the Halloween Island event. Some players may be willing to sell it, but due to it being a limited-time item, not everyone would be willing to sell theirs unfortunately...Hopefully you'll be able to find one soon! Big Grin

[Image: FZViCLdl.png]
05-10-2018, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2018 06:53 PM by Myles29.)
Lol, i thought that is where I saw them. In one of Wildgoat’s vids. Pretty sure he will survive without one.
05-11-2018, 03:16 AM
I've got one he is welcome to. Do you have a mailbox anywhere I could leave it?

[Image: 7ciirExl.png]
05-11-2018, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2018 06:55 AM by vip2kea.)
Yeah,
A thing that throws flames...
Sounds like one of those Patron items (Patron = that donate thing)
I think you could only get them during Halloween (but idk, I am not a Patron, no account)

Or what the others said.

Or, are you talking about a fire ball? If a fire ball (fire charge) then idk.

(05-10-2018 06:47 PM)Twigleg Wrote:  
(05-10-2018 06:19 PM)Myles29 Wrote:  My son really wants to know how to get one of those weird flame throwing things he sees other players with? He has been bugging me about it for a while now. Only place I ever saw them is on cubeville and I don’t even know what they are called.

Hello!

I believe the item you're referring to is the Flamethrower item, which unfortunately was only available during the Halloween Island event. Some players may be willing to sell it, but due to it being a limited-time item, not everyone would be willing to sell theirs unfortunately...Hopefully you'll be able to find one soon! Big Grin

Wait, you can now buy Patron items from Patrons? :O
Oh so “you” don’t exactly need to donate. Now I learned something.

I am late to posting as allways XD
05-11-2018, 08:01 AM
Patreon item effects are locked to the player who actually donated to CV so whilst they can give the item away, it won't actually do anything.

The flamethrower was not a patreon item but rather something you could buy through completing the challenges on Halloween island and earning points.

[Image: 7ciirExl.png]
05-11-2018, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2018 09:42 AM by Myles29.)
(05-11-2018 03:16 AM)WallyDonkey Wrote:  I've got one he is welcome to. Do you have a mailbox anywhere I could leave it?

No mailbox unfortunately. My kiddo does not stay in cubes long enough to rent one and I did try to get one, but being a noob and all got confused on how and gave up. Would still like a mailbox though.
05-11-2018, 01:02 PM
Wally, Myles29 is my neighbor. I have a mailbox if you want to drop it in there and I'll pass it over to them. have a great holiday as well.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)