Current time: 08-20-2018, 05:57 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
DragonVale III
06-04-2018, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2018 10:56 PM by koutarou28.)
DragonVale III
Did the thread subject capture your interest? Great!! I was hoping it would!

Ok, so I have given this project a great deal of thought. I made my decision and I am pleased to announce that DVIII is currently under construction in MountainView Village!!!

This DragonVale will be quite an undertaking and will no doubt take a decent while to build.
I sincerely hope everyone else is as excited as I am by this news and I do hope DVIII is a hit amongst everyone on the server!

Thanks to many of the new capabilities present in Minecraft in general, I will be adding some very unique twists to this iteration of DV and also adding some aspects of the original theme of DV in the first place. Big Grin

Please keep your eyes peeled for regular updates over the next several months while construction presses on. I look very much forward to seeing everyone having the time of their lives in MV before long Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2018, 09:36 PM
RE: DragonVale III
Sounds awesome! Big Grin I'm excited. Let me know if you need help with it.

[Image: 5117534.png]
06-04-2018, 09:47 PM
I'll keep you posted for any help I may need Smile
06-04-2018, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2018 10:58 PM by Tisjstme.)
You better make this live up to the Name and Standards of DV Kou. GL

Did the threat subject capture your interest?
U thought U could get away didnt u Kou... Ha ha... its still here..

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
06-05-2018, 01:59 AM
Aha you think you can just poof up a DVIII? Well you're wrong. Here is the list of necessary builds required for an officially approved by Spam DVIII.
~Subway
~Sick Rollercoaster
~Fun District
~Garden District
~Business District
~Farm District
~Housing District
~Another Two Housing Districts
~Treehouse
~Stables
~Chickenmachine
~Nubs to build awesome arcades that end up getting torn down by the same nubs
~Event Areas
~Unique Biomes for purposes
and don't even get me started on what should be in the skies! For starters, there should be a:
~Elytra Course
~Flying Squids
~Flying Houses
~Flying Rogue Minecarts
~Hanging Ocelots
~Hanging Pigs
~Nubs who fell off their own top secret air based rail track
And don't forget underground!
~Mines
~Top Secret Founder Meeting Places
~Slimes
~Diamonds
~Subways for Subways
~Top Secret Fwend Railways
~Mazes
~Huge Item Sorters
Or you know you could skip all of that and just make a smol spam shrine

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Nubbing on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5
Proud Mayor of Piraeus CV 6
"The Great Delfic Omletacle!"
06-05-2018, 06:51 AM
Cool!
DV is coming back?? With a new mayor!

Btw if you need any supply’s I. can help supply... DV has always been one of the best CV villages I herd of... good luck!
06-05-2018, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2018 05:13 PM by American_donuts.)
Some more info on this.

DVIII will be part of the current village of MountainView, I don't know if it will be it's own landmark/town yet. Because of the lack of space lots of DV will be under the already existing village. Parts of it will come above ground in many areas. We have also been considering expanding MountainView to fit DV in.

This is koutarou's big idea. If it wasn't for him this wouldn't be happening because I had never heard of DV until he showed me it yesterday in CV5 Tongue

"I feel old when people yell about chicken nuggets" ~vic-torus
IGN: AstronomicDonuts
Mayor of CV6 Village 'MountainView'

[Image: pYDiENe.png]
06-05-2018, 06:15 PM
OMG AD... How could you NOT know DV. It's been here since map 4.

QD said, "~Nubs to build awesome arcades that end up getting torn down by the same nubs".
What he meant was... Himself.
And yes, there is a lot to live up to Kou, as QD said. I wish I could show you map 4's DV. Cause there was a lot to see there too.
DVII changed a lot in its setup from DVI, in that the railway went from in the air to underground. The coaster went from just around the amusement park area to around DV itself. The original park held the iron grinder x 2, where DVII has a single iron grinder in a tree (made by JosephSarin). The town its self was made into suburbs and each had their own farms, some big some small. (Tho DVII had the big ones in it centre). A feature to both was the public mines below level 49.

06-05-2018, 06:39 PM
(06-05-2018 02:43 PM)American_donuts Wrote:  Some more info on this.

DVIII will be part of the current village of MountainView, I don't know if it will be it's own landmark/town yet. Because of the lack of space lots of DV will be under the already existing village. Parts of it will come above ground in many areas. We have also been considering expanding MountainView to fit DV in.

This is koutarou's big idea. If it wasn't for him this wouldn't be happening because I had never heard of DV until he showed me it yesterday in CV5 Tongue

I agree with Tis.
OMG you like never herd of DV before??? :OO
(Well makes sense, this is your 1st map)

Sorry, I couldn’t resist posting. XD
06-05-2018, 09:54 PM
Wow! Thank you guys for all the great thoughts and willingness to provide advice/assistance to make this as reality! I am really grateful for all of the support I am receiving in this.

As Donuts said, The thought of expanding MV to about 3x its current size to make sure all of the stuff that makes DV, well, DV fit and work, that is a very strong possibility! I am just in the stage of blueprints at the moment, but I will most definitely be getting to building in the fairly near future! Anyone who is interested in helping, is most definitely welcome to join the build team! Big Grin
06-06-2018, 12:25 PM
(06-05-2018 06:15 PM)Tisjstme Wrote:  OMG AD... How could you NOT know DV. It's been here since map 4.

QD said, "~Nubs to build awesome arcades that end up getting torn down by the same nubs".
What he meant was... Himself.
And yes, there is a lot to live up to Kou, as QD said. I wish I could show you map 4's DV. Cause there was a lot to see there too.
DVII changed a lot in its setup from DVI, in that the railway went from in the air to underground. The coaster went from just around the amusement park area to around DV itself. The original park held the iron grinder x 2, where DVII has a single iron grinder in a tree (made by JosephSarin). The town its self was made into suburbs and each had their own farms, some big some small. (Tho DVII had the big ones in it centre). A feature to both was the public mines below level 49.

Well, as vip said, this is my first map. I have heard that name tossed around before but never knew what it meant. :P

"I feel old when people yell about chicken nuggets" ~vic-torus
IGN: AstronomicDonuts
Mayor of CV6 Village 'MountainView'

[Image: pYDiENe.png]
06-06-2018, 01:39 PM
wow awesome never herd oh DV but Good Luck! and if you need help you know where I live! (lol just /msg me when I'm on don't go knocking on my MV house I'm not home often) Big Grin

[Image: E85Ici0.jpg?1]
06-06-2018, 02:59 PM
(06-06-2018 01:39 PM)MCG8 Wrote:  wow awesome never herd oh DV but Good Luck! and if you need help you know where I live! (lol just /msg me when I'm on don't go knocking on my MV house I'm not home often) Big Grin

Omg, you too?

Wow, XD

(I’m sorry, but like omg XD)
06-06-2018, 06:23 PM
For anyone who hasn't seen DVII, there is a portal in the CV5 hub room. It's to your left in front when you go up the spawn lift. Can't miss the purple and cyan dragon banner.

Kou, you might want to do this in stages too. Only having about 1 yr left of this map, may leave you with not much time do both dig and build. DVII took at least 9 mths to get most of it done for town portal and then at the end it was never finished. I still had so many plans for it, like the Park/camping/and gardens area that was never developed, (This area was also in DVI too but here is was developed) and, more to the Luney Park area (which I never got done).

Also give me a call if you need a hand to dig, I am almost finished Seromni's lighting.

06-08-2018, 08:27 AM
wow awesome never herd oh DV but Good Luck! and if you need help you know where I live! (lol just /msg me when I'm on don't go knocking on my MV house I'm not home often) Big Grin

[Image: E85Ici0.jpg?1]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)