Current time: 10-20-2018, 10:19 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Should fortnite be banned poll
08-08-2018, 02:33 PM
Should fortnite be banned poll
No it shouldn’t but feel free to share your opinion.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2018, 03:17 PM
RE: Should fortnite be banned poll
People say fortnite is violent but if thats so, minecraft might as well be banned as well as we have pvp. Theres no blood, inappropriately brutal or graphic violence and people raging over games is not the game. Its the people. Honest opinion is there are no proper restrictions for any aged audience and so they play 24 hours without anyone stopping them. I feel like the parents need to stop going after the games, any game in general, and rather after their own kids. And the kids you see on TV? Thats totally staged. No kid prefers playing a game over being on TV talking about the game. This isn't really about Fortnite but rather about videogames in general. It looks quite stupid in my opinion to see the news and political bodies going after childrens games. Its like if a general was preparing for a war that could decide the fate of his people and he went to yell at children to stop playing with sticks because they might get hurt. Its not the game, its the parents who dont see their children in an addiction and then this happens.

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Nubbing on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5
Proud Mayor of Piraeus CV 6
"The Great Delfic Omletacle!"
08-08-2018, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2018 06:27 PM by Tisjstme.)
No I don't think it should be banned, but it should be monitored.
I think restrictions on games is up to... 1. the parent... 2. the attitude of the person playing it.
I have seen many play/think/believe that the images in front of them are real and this is more so with the VR and realistic content of the game played. To me games are just that... GAMES, and yes one can get addicted to them. But as far as treating them as real is what causes the player to become aggressive irl. The player has to remember this is JUST A GAME, there is NO reality about it at all. If anything is real in it, it's the real people behind the Avatars within the game. The players that become your friends. Not the players that you want to annihilate because of the game.
Always remember it's JUST FOR FUN, don't treat it like its real. Healthy competitiveness is a good thing but not to the extent of aggression and feeling that you HAVE to beat the other person.

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
08-22-2018, 08:05 PM
Fortnite like infected my school, but I don’t think it should be banned... just be monitored, like what Tis said.

hi.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)