Current time: 10-20-2018, 10:20 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Unsuccessful App for Lego Park {Again IK}
08-11-2018, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2018 06:44 AM by vip2kea.)
App for Lego Park {Again IK}
This is the app for Lego Park!
This took 3 months to build BTW {Said Frank}

Builders
Archer18sm - Owner/mayor of Lego Park
FrankABlacksmith
vip2kea

oh and also Tisjstme as a Special Helper.
{There was also another builder but is not one anymore.)

Pics. {I hope this works}
https://imgur.com/a/8m3VOIn

MapLink:
https://www.cubeville.org/map/#/3109/64/-1423/-1/0/0
But the Spawners are located here:
https://www.cubeville.org/map/#/3400/64/-1407/max/0/0

hi.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: App for Lego Park {Again IK}
Good luck again.

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
08-26-2018, 08:36 PM
Good luck guys! I looked at the pictures on imgur, nice build!

~ I'm obsessed with Dogs, Squishies, and Minecraft. What else do you want from me?!?!? ~
Oh, your still here? Mk, have some complimentary dogs.
[Image: cute-lab-retriever-puppy-eyes.jpg]
09-01-2018, 01:21 PM
Apologies for the delay. The vote is now open and, as there are going to be two other votes running at the same time, there is a deadline of 3 weeks for the votes to be cast. You should receive the results on or around Saturday 22nd September 2018.

Good luck!

[Image: 7ciirExl.png]
09-01-2018, 03:39 PM
good luck Team Lego Park! Big Grin

[Image: eGkhlyN.jpg]
09-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Good luck guys
09-01-2018, 06:25 PM
Good luck! Smile

[Image: FZViCLdl.png]
09-02-2018, 09:56 AM
Good Luck! Looks pretty nice! Smile

[Image: UyrCIOL.jpg]
09-18-2018, 11:18 AM
Whoooooohoooooo. Team Lego Park! I wish you good luck, and bid you farewell.

Unicornfarts1599

Favorite Quotes:
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened
-Dr. Suess
Be the change that you wish to see in the world
-Mahatma Gandhi

[Image: MCNT_5b9adb34410eb_2.png]
09-23-2018, 01:50 PM
Unfortunately with a score of 29.5/210 equalling 14% Lego Land has not passed at this time. Further feedback is available on request and you will be able to reapply in two weeks.

09-23-2018, 09:42 PM
Can/may I request further feedback please?

hi.
09-26-2018, 09:00 AM
Detailed feedback is as follows:

Uniqueness 16%
11.5/70

Spoiler Expand
I haven't seen a LEGO-themed build on CV yet, and I like the idea that the theme wants to be captured. However, in my personal opinion, there's not much that's easily recognizable as LEGO-based. The only thing that's easily recognizable is the LEGO person. Otherwise, the only thing that I might consider LEGO-based are a few of the builds that use random colors throughout, making it seem like bricks put together to build the structure, but even that is a stretch for me. I would like to see more things that look like LEGO builds (think the LEGO movie, and maybe some of the small parts of the various scenes. Nothing major, but something like Octan-branded items, or the skeletons, or other easily-recongnizable parts of the LEGO worlds.)
1.5/10

I like the idea of Lego Land. It seems like it could be a very fun place. However this in particular does not really fit the theme of Lego Land. I would expect to see builds that look more like they are made of legos, and a neat, well lit, layout.
2/10

I was really excited about a LEGO themed build and this fell way short of the mark. The inside jokes placed around the build--and general clutter--makes me think this is just a group build that someone wanted a portal for.
1/10

I was excited by the idea of a Lego themed build. I love Legos, but other than the lego man, I am not feeling it. The choice of blocks seem to be random and aren't really representative of actual lego blocks in color or dimension.
1.5/10

We haven't ever had a lego themed build that I can remember on CV but I don't really see anything here that fits the "Lego theme". Nothing sticks out to me.
1.5/10

The rollercoaster is fun. Which way is it supposed to run?

I like your parkour - short and easy. Does not appear to be a major part of the attraction here.

The idea of an archery range is good, but I am confused on what its purpose is - is this for training purposes or fun? People are supposed to pay for lessons? The building is not labeled - it is just a big birch box with an 8-block drop by the door.

I see that your hotel looks like it's built out of Legos - that's cool. I don't see any other builds or games that relate to Legos. Why is it named Lego Park?
3/10

Unique in theory, not well executed though.
1/10

Ingenuity 16%
11/70

Spoiler Expand
I get that the colorful builds are supposed to be the lego, however if they were a bit larger and made more to look like the lego bricks, it would have been a bit better. There are also quite a bit of non-legoish blocks used everywhere. Not really a fan.
1/10

I see that mini-golf is one of your main attractions - it's a great idea, and one that is already used in another existing landmark.

You have many personal builds within the landmark itself that appear like they should/would be usable by visitors, but they're all locked. Secret areas should be secret - especially if they don't relate at all to the theme or usage of the landmark.
3/10

I can't tell if the random block placement was intended that way to look like a Lego collage or if its that way because those just happen to be the blocks the builders had in their inventory at the time. There was potential with this aspect but I don't see anything here.
1/10

While there were many blocks that may be representative of Legos, there were many other blocks that didn't seem to fit the theme. As mentioned above the colored blocks didn't seem to have a dimension, Lego blocks have various sized blocks, some are 2x4 some are 1x2 etc. The stone, wood and cobble just don't seem to feel right, not Lego. I think with some efforts and some modifications, all the builds could have more of a Lego feel to them.
1/10

I don't think they tried too hard to fit to their theme. Concrete is pretty cheap to get, and they're sitting on a pile of natural clay that could be colored to look like blocks.
1/10

The blocks chosen in some areas - wool or cement - would work well to be "legos" but there is also so many other blocks that do not look like legos (wood, cobble, nether, etc) and don't make sense or fit the theme.
2/10

Again, it seems like that, in some places, different colored blocks were cobbled together randomly to represent a building made of bricks, and in other places, there are just builds made of single materials (lots of cobblestone or wooden structures that don't appear to represent anything LEGO-based.) I would like to see more of what I stated above (more builds that are easily recognizable as from the various LEGO building sets/worlds, and maybe look like they are made of LEGO pieces.)
2/10

Timelessness 10%
7/70

Spoiler Expand
I can't say that I would remember this as anything out of the ordinary when checking out an old map, or have it be anything that I would want to go back to an old map to specifically see. It just needs to stand out more.
1/10

I think that if you worked more on making this more lego themed, it could be something players would want to come back to and play again.
1/10

The mini golf is a good idea, but sadly there's really no reason to visit.
1/10

The idea of a landmark is that people would want to come back to them or are so epic that people would want to build them in a future map. In this case, I didn't see anything that would draw me into coming back or would stand out in memory as something that would be built again. While the build itself can be the attraction in this case I feel there needs to be something to make the area stand out more.
1/10

This build doesn't stand out for me from really any other build on the server. Not something I'd see myself coming back to look at in the future.
1/10

There are so many different materials mixed together in no obvious pattern. There are also dozens of chests full of random materials all over the landmark. Finally, there are signs everywhere of frank and archer leaving notes for each other. With these things being left out, the part feels unfinished - messy and not clean.
1/10

Not sure on how much people will want to come back, but there are a few things that the kiddos will like (mini golf, small parkour, shooting range)
1/10

Other Comments

Spoiler Expand
Really confused as to why there are so many chests set around the mini golf, idk if maybe I am missing something or maybe it just needs to be cleaned up and put into a storage area to look a little more refined. The walkway to the range and the xp grinder could be a tad more roomy maybe. I think this has potential but needs more work put into it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)