Current time: 10-20-2018, 10:19 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Temp Protection Temporary Protection for Shopping Mall 9
08-11-2018, 02:02 PM
Temporary Protection for Shopping Mall 9
Hello,

We'd like to request a temporary protection for our landmark, Shopping Mall 9. While it doesn't look like much now(pretty much just a big diorite box), we've got big plans for the future, and we'd like a protection so that we won't be griefed. The opposite coords for the protection are 3937, -2470 to 3997, -2544.

If possible, please add JayfeatherJack, Squidnub and I as owners, or if that doesn't work, please add us as members, and also add BandNerdMama and ChaoticCade, as they have a plot there.

Thank you!

[Image: FZViCLdl.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2018, 05:08 PM
RE: Temporary Protection for Shopping Mall 9
It is obvious that a lot of work and materials have already gone into this and so, despite heavy use of the bird poop block, I am happy to approve a temporary landmark protection. The region is cuboid and named temp_shoppingmall9. The listed players are down as owners/members respectively.

[Image: 7ciirExl.png]
08-11-2018, 05:23 PM
Thank you very much! Big Grin

08-11-2018, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2018 06:07 PM by Tisjstme.)
Oh No... I am a bit concerned about this excessive use of burb poop Wally. I am wondering if this will be removed at a later date or will this 'eye sore' stay?? I am also wondering why this sort of thing is even let through CV's advanced screening system... I mean come on.. Burb Poop???
Well at least (I hope) the interior will take away it's shameful exterior. XD
it's here

Other than that... Good Luck Guys.

Also, I see u used cobble, the easiest get-able block in the game. Why is there steps to the roof? And most of all... there is 3 Dir blocks in the corner, come on guys consistency is the key here... XD

Edit: this was just a joke ok.

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
08-11-2018, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2018 06:08 PM by SpamSammich.)
Twig I swear if you dont do something with that exterior I will get my scrubbing brush and clean all that bird poop up >.<

Also, good luck and hope it turns out great!

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Nubbing on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5
Proud Mayor of Piraeus CV 6
"The Great Delfic Omletacle!"
08-11-2018, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2018 06:58 PM by Twigleg.)
Stairs are temporary, and it won't look like that at the end, we've only been working on it for a week so we haven't had time to work on the exterior much Tongue Ty for the feedback.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)