Current time: 09-17-2019, 07:19 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Shop Tis's New SM9 Shop.
11-06-2018, 05:13 PM
Tis's New SM9 Shop.
I have opened a new shop in SM9, it sells coloured glass only.
You can find it on the upper level in the far left corner. (Walk straight ahead from portal to the Televator and go to the other side as if u came in the front door. Take lift up. Turn around and follow the carpet around to the right till you come to the shop with the Pink and White carpet.)
I do have 4 slots for a few odd items. (Let me know what kind of things you would want to see in these slots.)
Coloured Glass : 16 for .70c
If you want regular glass go to my CVC shop.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2018, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2018 05:31 PM by Tisjstme.)
RE: Tis's New SM9 Shop.
I have had a few sales in my new coloured glass shop in SM9. This is just a bump to remind you that my shop is there.
I also want to give a plug to Trekinsanity's shop across the mall from me. He is selling some cool things in his shop too. You need to go check out both our shops and see what bargains we have in store.

12-12-2018, 09:51 PM
cool looks nice
12-13-2018, 04:55 PM
Thank you Archer.

12-28-2018, 05:34 PM
Just an update on my shop.
I have had a few sales in my glass shop in SM9 second floor and will be restocking sometime today. I also have 4 extra slots open to sell 4 more items and was wondering if anyone would know what would be good to put there???

I would also like to give a shout out to Trekinsanity's Shop too which is just across from mine. He is selling lots of cool cheap things. Plus rockets and end chests. I know people have been looking for these in the past. So here's a shout out to Treky's store.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)