Current time: 12-17-2018, 06:30 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Poll: Do you want a Flower farm in the farmlands?
Yes, I do
No, I don't
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Flower Farm
11-19-2018, 06:46 PM
Flower Farm
Hey Cubeville! So one day I had the idea that CV should have a Flower farm in the farmlands. That way, you can just get however many dye you want for free instead of buying it in one of the shops for a price

Thanks!Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2018, 12:45 AM
RE: Flower Farm
I don't think this is very important seeing as its extremely easy to make your own flower farm and dyes aren't exactly a finite resource like the others in skylands are.

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Nubbing on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5
Proud Mayor of Piraeus CV 6
"The Great Delfic Omletacle!"
11-20-2018, 08:05 AM
Indeed, the idea of the farmlands is to provide a place to farm materials which are either finite, or cause destruction to the survival world in farming it (i.e. destroying beaches/deserts for sand, or digging up all the rivers for clay). Flowers do not come under this heading as farms can be made to produce infinite flowers. There is in fact a small flower farm for public use in Rivenshire Smile

[Image: 7ciirExl.png]
12-05-2018, 10:36 PM
Well flower forests don't have flowers forever, they will sell out soon so I think it would be a good idea to have this but not just a huge field you have to find them and break them.
12-06-2018, 01:51 AM
(12-05-2018 10:36 PM)archer18sm Wrote:  Well flower forests don't have flowers forever, they will sell out soon so I think it would be a good idea to have this but not just a huge field you have to find them and break them.

Flowers can be replenished in their respectable biomes if you use bonemeal. E.g: Blue Orchids only grow in swamp biomes, so if I use bonemeal in a swamp biome, Blue Orchids will grow.

12-06-2018, 12:31 PM
We sometimes go on flower parties (similar to our quartz parties) where a smol group of us go to unclaimed flower forests/swamps and bonemeal the ground in a group and split the findings. Smile

[Image: we0xbOI.png]
[Image: ieMvChw.png?1]

[Image: c0ZjGRy.png]
12-06-2018, 06:20 PM
If I want certain flowers I go to the biome. I have a swamp and flower forest not far from Mynenerz.

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
And Quest Builder. Smile
12-06-2018, 07:19 PM
(12-06-2018 12:31 PM)Monikorpse Wrote:  We sometimes go on flower parties (similar to our quartz parties) where a smol group of us go to unclaimed flower forests/swamps and bonemeal the ground in a group and split the findings. Smile

dont suppose you could go on a diamond party in my house huh?

12-06-2018, 07:58 PM
(12-06-2018 07:19 PM)SpamSammich Wrote:  
(12-06-2018 12:31 PM)Monikorpse Wrote:  We sometimes go on flower parties (similar to our quartz parties) where a smol group of us go to unclaimed flower forests/swamps and bonemeal the ground in a group and split the findings. Smile

dont suppose you could go on a diamond party in my house huh?

Do you have a bunch of diamond ore in your house? Cause if you do- yes.

[Image: we0xbOI.png]
[Image: ieMvChw.png?1]

[Image: c0ZjGRy.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)