Current time: 12-19-2018, 12:22 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Spare oom plots, oboy
11-24-2018, 01:46 AM
Spare oom plots, oboy
I don't know how to word this post, so I'm not going to.
We're finally selling plots, oboy!1!!

If you don't know how to get to Spare 'Oom follow this amazing map I drew all by myself
[Image: A1k3PCW.png]
If you don't speak "paint" you go to BKP and head east for about 30 seconds. If you don't see it by then, you have not in fact been heading east.

Here's the most fantastic minecraft picture you've ever seen, of the first floor. Take some extra time to notice the 2 random chunks that refused to render.
[Image: npiiWVb.png]
All the home plots in the village are located on this floor, and are marked out in ugly lime green glass. There are more, but I was way to lazy to get another picture and edit it with my editing magic, not paint

All of the shop plots in the town will be located on the top floor, which is such a mess at the moment I'm not even going to try and get a decent picture, so here's a really old one that has basically everything you need to know...
Never mind I couldn't find one of those either, so here's an amazing picture of me designing the town hall on one side, and talking about how it's not going to fit in CV on the other side.
[Image: DUl9IZe.png]
All the shop plots are located in and under the two large dressers and the desk on the top floor. Across from the bed in the picture above. Note, the bed is now red, so don't even TRY to find a light blue one, it's NOT THERE.

Make sure to read our beautiful town rules before buying a plot, half of which were definitely not copy and pasted from other towns and villages. You can find these inside the town hall, the giant RED bed, on the top floor.
[Image: qjBaO7R.png]
I know, they're amazing.

Most importantly we've been asked a lot if we are going to force players to build their homes with the theme. Such as in a giant book or toy of sorts. The answer to this question is no. While it would make the town more genuine, we didn't like the idea of making people build our way. That said, if you would like to build something like that you are more than welcome to Tongue

Prices:
All home plots cost 20c regardless of where they are and, unless I'm a massive nub, they should all be the same size.. actually blame blue if they're not because she did it not me.
Shop plots vary between something like 12c and 60c.. depending on the size and location of the plot, with the majority either being 12 or 30, because rule 7.

Some people wanted to buy plots like a year and a half ago, but we said no, (even though we were at practically the same point we are now) so they get first pick. Those are for Unixnubmin, Grannykaf, LissaLaine and MCG8 in that order.

How to get a plot: message me in game, on the forums or via the CV discord. If it's a forums or discord message either put a screenshot of you and the plot you want, or put the plot name. You can find those by standing in the plot and typing "/rg i" because I was way too lazy to put 7000 signs for all the different plots. Also it would be pretty funny if you messaged BlueHiero in game instead of me xD (sadly I've been informed she has no clue how to give the plots, but it would still be funny).

P.S. If you see: Aohariken, _Tiffy_ or Pjthepro, please let them know we have started selling plots Tongue

[Image: 9hFgfLU.jpg]
"A Sammich is not just a sandwich; it is not just a meal. Sammich is a term reserved for only the holiest and mightiest of all sandwiches. A Sammich is a true work of culinary art"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2018, 01:30 PM
RE: Spare oom plots, oboy
you know I have calmed one, right? Wink

[Image: E85Ici0.jpg?1]
11-24-2018, 02:22 PM
(11-24-2018 01:30 PM)MCG8 Wrote:  you know I have calmed one, right? Wink

Yep, I have a sign on the plots that you, Lissa and GK wanted.. although I seem to have forgotten which plot unix wanted Tongue

"A Sammich is not just a sandwich; it is not just a meal. Sammich is a term reserved for only the holiest and mightiest of all sandwiches. A Sammich is a true work of culinary art"
11-24-2018, 04:19 PM
(11-24-2018 02:22 PM)DarkElf Wrote:  
(11-24-2018 01:30 PM)MCG8 Wrote:  you know I have calmed one, right? Wink

Yep, I have a sign on the plots that you, Lissa and GK wanted.. although I seem to have forgotten which plot unix wanted Tongue

It's okay, Uni won't mind otherwise Monichu will shock him again.

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Nubbing on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5
Proud Mayor of Piraeus CV 6
"The Great Delfic Omletacle!"
11-24-2018, 04:29 PM
I have my shop plot... will have to come stock it now.
I want a home plot please... Will have to come check them out too. Maybe in a day or two.

P.S. So I have to /msg Blue... ok will do.

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
And Quest Builder. Smile
12-08-2018, 12:26 AM
Woah. Just woah.

[Image: RFWLJ45.jpg]

CLICKI 2.0
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-08-2018, 04:48 AM
(12-08-2018 12:26 AM)Aohariken Wrote:  Woah. Just woah.

Play more nub, and you would have seen all that and known about it sooner Tongue

12-08-2018, 05:53 PM
I still have to get there Delfy. I am ticking off my TODO list now..

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
And Quest Builder. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)