Current time: 12-19-2018, 12:23 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
*AHEM* A tale of a birb.
11-24-2018, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2018 08:24 PM by BlueParakeet_.)
*AHEM* A tale of a birb.
So... I'm writing a story about a bird named Robin that in a frantic storm finds a loose group of peaceful birds living in an abandoned airport. Feel free to suggest characters as I want a TON.
Example biography: Name: Gender: Personality: Appearance: Relations: Backstory (optional): Extra facts:
My characters:
Nebula, Sunshine, Pip, and Robin.
Also feel free to create more than 1.
Thanks!
CHAPTER 1:
Robin felt the uneasy wind brush against her red feathers. She was safe and cozy in her nest, which was tucked away in a hole in a tree. She felt fear as she saw lightning and rain out of her hole. Uneasiness prickled through her. She was terrified about flying through the dangerous storm, but perhaps it would be necessary for her survival. CRACK! She heard a nearby tree fall. This was the moment when she flew out into the storm. She bolted through the sky, which was very difficult because the pouring rain made her feathers heavier. another CRACK! this time the lightning was far away, though the blinding brightness of it did alarm her, but no physical harm at least. After 5 minutes which felt like hours of the terrifying routine, worrying that lightning with hit her, she spotted a grey human structure. She flew into it, hoping it
would provide shelter. It looked sturdy enough. It smelled of... Other birds! she whipped around to see a extremely plump sparrow looking at her. "Hello. Don't worry, I won't harm you."
DRAMA and SUSPENCE Big Grin

Broadway Geek.
WARNING: Newly obsessed Hamilton/Wicked/Broadway/Matilda/EVERYMUSICALINTHEWORLDFAN
[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2018, 06:24 PM
RE: *AHEM* A tale of a birb.
So far its a good story, lots of action.

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
And Quest Builder. Smile
11-26-2018, 03:29 PM
RE: *AHEM* A tale of a birb.
Cool story.

Oh and you said you needed characters... so,
Name: Polly Gender: girl personality: Nice but fearless. Appearance: A black pidgin with big gray wings. Relations: Friendly to all birds. Backstory: Polly got blown into the airport by the wind. Extra facts: Polly likes crackers even though she is not a Parrot.

[||||||||||][$]vip2kea(C): Hi CV!

Joined near Feb 2015
Got SK somewhere in map 5 2016
Got $ rank on June 15th 2018
Got blockhead perk on November 15th 2018

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)