Current time: 12-17-2018, 06:28 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
I need some help
12-02-2018, 11:40 AM
I need some help
Recently on CV i've been feeling really detached. I'm thinking about taking a break. I love CV a lot, but i'm starting to give up on it because of arguments and bullies. In all honesty I want to leave but I like being able to talk to people I can connect with so much that I can't. Ty.

Broadway Geek.
WARNING: Newly obsessed Hamilton/Wicked/Broadway/Matilda/EVERYMUSICALINTHEWORLDFAN
[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2018, 05:17 PM
RE: I need some help
Leaf, if u need to talk I may be free to lend an ear or some (I hope) advice.
Give me a call. (you may have to yell at me cause I have lots of chats going and sometimes miss or am slow reading them.)

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
And Quest Builder. Smile
12-06-2018, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2018 12:41 PM by Unicornfarts1599.)
RE: I need some help
Omg FP. Why didn't you say something?! I kind of feel the same way minus the bully part, cubeville just isn't the same.. I feel like it's not as active in chat sometimes and stuff. If you feel something bothering you, can ask staff for help like in the case of a bully, the bully would probably get a warning, if you ever need anything to take your mind off of it you could always talk to me I have loads of things to do in CV! Please don't take a break, it only makes you want to come back I would know haha. If so I'll miss you and I hope you feel more self-confident and come back soon. Smile

Unicornfarts1599

Favorite Quotes:
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened
-Dr. Suess
Be the change that you wish to see in the world
-Mahatma Gandhi

[Image: MCNT_5b9adb34410eb_2.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)