Current time: 12-17-2018, 06:30 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
A due message of apology-
12-04-2018, 03:48 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2018 04:00 AM by AwesomeGuy17_.)
A due message of apology-
So uh yeah. Just to get this off and clear things up, I'd like to apologize for my behavior years ago. I'm sincerely sorry for my inexcusable, immature character on which I took. This small community really means a bunch to me, it's the first community ever that I've been welcomed to with open arms where everyone was so friendly, and my former self reacted to it by unconsciously being a general annoyance and nuisance. Saying that, I genuinely regret the little self control I've had back then and the exaggerated attempts I've made that tried to acquire the needless desire of trying to get a higher point in the server. I was blinded for the sucking need of attention and my actions obviously reflected that. If I've for any reason have been a trouble to handle or a pain to interact with, I'd just like to say that I, again, give you my sincere apology. I obviously realize now, and a good while ago, that I haven't acted the way I would've liked to act, and I'm sorry for ever causing you trouble or discomfort. If it's not to much to ask, I'd wish to start anew in the CV community. I wish to ask forgiveness of anything that I've done in the past, and I will sure try to work on making up for that.

Sorry if this wasn't meant for this forum or seems out of place. It was something I had on my mind for a good while, lol. It's also my first time here in a long time, lol. I thought I'd check up to see how everyone's doing and might even stay for a bit

Edit; I just realized there's a different forum just for this. Uh, sorry. ;; Perhaps I could remake it there?

Just passin' through...

dun mind me...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2018, 02:38 PM
RE: A due message of apology-
Wait, shoot, this wasn't a ban appeal, should've clarified-

Just passin' through...

dun mind me...
12-04-2018, 03:38 PM
Well, I'm not entirely sure what you're apologizing for.... but CV has always been a warm, welcoming community and if you are deciding to come back and be an active member of the community.... then welcome back. Smile

[Image: we0xbOI.png]
[Image: ieMvChw.png?1]

[Image: c0ZjGRy.png]
12-04-2018, 03:43 PM
I actually didn't see anything you did wrong, you were a pretty awesome human bean in my eyes and I hope you return someday!

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Nubbing on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5
Proud Mayor of Piraeus CV 6
"The Great Delfic Omletacle!"
12-04-2018, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2018 05:34 PM by Tisjstme.)
I am with Spam on this one Guy... Oh and I do remember u. Welcome back to a more mature AwesomeGuy... I mean awesome guy, lol no puns included here... well maybe a few. XD rofl.
And unlike you sig.. ur not just passing through tyvm.. ur coming back to be a part of this comunity that welcomes back old friend who were nubz at one stage. XD

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
And Quest Builder. Smile
12-04-2018, 10:45 PM
I mean, formerly, I found myself at least a little obnoxious, but thx anyways, lol. I rlly missed y'all and I'll likely be a bit more active, hah. I'm fairly surprised to see some peeps that I haven't seen so long.

Just passin' through...

dun mind me...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)