Current time: 12-19-2018, 12:22 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Application Apple Hollows Application
12-06-2018, 05:11 PM
Apple Hollows Application
Apple hollows is a small village on the edge of the east mesa near the border of cubeville Big Grin we have a giant pit which is like 100 blocks wide and 45 blocks deep!
We also have a few houses outside and in the hill. This is meant for players that may not like crowded places, have a sensory or spacial awareness disorder, or just need to calm down. We have a bright vision for this landmark to be a place of calm for some players. We also have a giant mob farm easily visible from the map and a tree farm.

Map Link

Pics will be posted on a reply, there is a lot more to see than just the stuff on the map! Lots in the hills and underground!

Proud Founder Of CV6 Fletchland

Imagine Dragons Addict

[Image: de4e5e25578157.5634785b51eee.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2018, 06:57 PM
RE: Apple Hollows Application
Good Luck Lime

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
And Quest Builder. Smile
Find all posts by this user
12-09-2018, 01:58 PM
Hi Lime,

I have taken a look around, and was not able to locate what you are considering as your landmark build A few pictures would have probably helped me in this regard. With that being said, I would like to ask you to review the Landmark requirements post on this forum:

https://www.cubeville.org/forum/thread-4871.html

After you have reviewed that you may want to visit a couple of other landmarks and then decide how you wish to proceed in regards to your application

Thank you,

[Image: uEwNzS5.jpg]
12-10-2018, 12:48 PM
(12-09-2018 01:58 PM)CreepingDespair Wrote:  Hi Lime,

I have taken a look around, and was not able to locate what you are considering as your landmark build A few pictures would have probably helped me in this regard. With that being said, I would like to ask you to review the Landmark requirements post on this forum:

https://www.cubeville.org/forum/thread-4871.html

After you have reviewed that you may want to visit a couple of other landmarks and then decide how you wish to proceed in regards to your application

Thank you,
Ah CD, sorry about that was bit late adding the photos. Have read the guidelines and I'm pretty sure it fits in. We are a small coastal village with a giant underground pit providing a place of calm and refuge for some players from the hustle and bustle of some areas. We are basically a calming camp where people can relax, more like a resort.

Pics:

[Image: image.png]

Proud Founder Of CV6 Fletchland

Imagine Dragons Addict

[Image: de4e5e25578157.5634785b51eee.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2018, 01:42 PM
Greetings Lime,

"I have checked out the area again, and this appears to be more of a a village in progress than a landmark. In your own application you mention "Apple hollows is a small village..." Landmarks and villages are different, and landmark status is not a shortcut for gaining the protection of the area that you are looking to get. In fact landmark status is much harder to achieve than village status. At this time, we cannot process your application for landmark. However, you have made great progress on building a village, it just needs a few more things in order for it to qualify. You should have a look at https://www.cubeville.org/forum/thread-4799.html for that information. There are a lot of people on the server who would be willing to offer guidance and assistance as you move in this direction. Please don't be discouraged by this as your have made great strides in building an actual village. We look forward to seeing your application for village. "

[Image: uEwNzS5.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)