Current time: 05-21-2019, 01:17 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Selling Skins and Drawings for sale!
01-29-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: Skins and Drawings for sale!
hello how do i get the drawings?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2019, 09:41 PM
(01-29-2019 01:59 AM)archer18sm Wrote:  hello how do i get the drawings?

What kind of drawing do you want? the head/shoulders drawing? Tell me that and the skin you would like me to base it off of and we can go from there Smile

[Image: A6xaVeC.jpg?1]
02-11-2019, 02:51 PM
Hey Mermaid! Could i get one of those chibi avatars please? Preferably the same as my skin and from head to hips but with a few specific details and additions i have in mind, which i will list down:

Firstly, i dont want the helmet in my skin to be included, so could you replace it with dark purple-indigo hair please? Something like this:

Skin here

Secondly, could I get the facial expression of the avatar to be like this character please?

Expression here

Lastly, (hopefully this isn't asking for too much...) could I get the right hand (left from our perspective) of the avatar to hold upwards and be coated in a flame please? like this guy:

Flames in hand

I would also like a signature with the same avatar placed on the right side, but this time with both hands holding up flames, and the other hand is holding up a light-blue flame. Then my IGN: MansNotPotatoes can be written at the bottom left of the signature.

Wow that's a lot of details... Umm i hope this isn't too much to ask for but i will gladly pay you extra if more effort is required for my request. Also no rush as I will still be away for a bit longer ^^

Also ur drawings are osm Big Grin

[Image: nnqv6do.jpg]
02-11-2019, 10:53 PM
(02-11-2019 02:51 PM)MansNotPotatos Wrote:  Hey Mermaid! Could i get one of those chibi avatars please? Preferably the same as my skin and from head to hips but with a few specific details and additions i have in mind, which i will list down:

Firstly, i dont want the helmet in my skin to be included, so could you replace it with dark purple-indigo hair please? Something like this:

Skin here

Secondly, could I get the facial expression of the avatar to be like this character please?

Expression here

Lastly, (hopefully this isn't asking for too much...) could I get the right hand (left from our perspective) of the avatar to hold upwards and be coated in a flame please? like this guy:

Flames in hand

I would also like a signature with the same avatar placed on the right side, but this time with both hands holding up flames, and the other hand is holding up a light-blue flame. Then my IGN: MansNotPotatoes can be written at the bottom left of the signature.

Wow that's a lot of details... Umm i hope this isn't too much to ask for but i will gladly pay you extra if more effort is required for my request. Also no rush as I will still be away for a bit longer ^^

Also ur drawings are osm Big Grin

Can do! I'll pm you for more info, pricing, etc etc Big Grin

03-21-2019, 06:22 PM
Hi I would like a close up of my head and a signature but I don't have many cubes but I might be able to give you something else like redstone. Pls wright back by private message.

[Image: 837wad7.png]
04-11-2019, 09:25 AM
Hi, sorry if I am necro posting but can I have a chibi avatar and a signature please? Thanks for your time. Smile https://namemc.com/skin/608861d2f2e92240

[Image: a.php?i=3&h=Achievement+Get%21&t=Hi+nub.+%3A%29]
04-12-2019, 12:08 PM
hewo! can i have a forum avatar of a boy with brown hair, green eyes, and a tiger hoodie with ears on front?
thanks.
your drawings and skins look osm ^_^

[group]bahamabucks: i nub mazter, BOW TO ME
[group]TigerDaWizard: (bows)
proud co-founder of JoN (Jungle of Nubz)
proudly bah's test subject and commander
proud mind wizard of CV6
04-14-2019, 06:08 PM
Hey, Yeah! Ill get to both of your drawings as soon as I can! Ill message you both about your avatars privately as needed Big Grin

04-15-2019, 09:46 AM
I kind of pity you, you get like 5 requests a day XD At least your making money though Tongue

[Image: VG2GJui.png]
04-15-2019, 03:16 PM
(12-17-2018 01:33 AM)SecretMermaid Wrote:  Hello all!
At long last, I am starting my business of high quality skins and drawings.

Ill start out by listing the pricing for skins:
Skins will start at 25c for full skins
10c for simple additions/alterations (eg. hats, skull mask, new shoes, etc)

Here are some examples of recent skins I have made:

[Image: XNnsXNI.png]

Heres more for you to scroll through in case you aren't fully convinced yet:
https://imgur.com/a/MKjOrhP

Now then, onto the drawings, I do mostly do chibi style finished drawings, but gladly will do a proportional, less cartoon style.
Close ups of head/shoulders will be 30c
From head to about hips will be 50c
Signatures will range in price, depending on time needed to complete the project, but will go between 50-70c

Update: If you have already purchased a drawing of head/shoulders or head/hips, I can make a signature from it for as little as 15c! Message me about what you would want in it and we can make it happen!
(After some time, I have realized something I should mention. I will not be drawing animal-human hybrids.)

an example of chibi style is:

[Image: onKJK46.jpg]

(My signature is another example)

Heres some drawings i have done in the past few months (obviously not all were for CV):
https://imgur.com/a/XCMb66k

Feel free to message me in game or here about buying something, or just say hi! Big Grin
Hello! Could do do a skin of a girl with lighter tan skin, light brown curly hair, and hazel eyes in a onesie of Scorbunny from pokemon? If you need we can discuss more in game

[Image: nWmZASQ.png]
WARNING:
Newly obsessed musical fan coming through. expect hamilton, wicked, ect/ references.
04-16-2019, 11:59 PM
All of you should have gotten a response now. Enjoy your new avatars! Big Grin

04-17-2019, 03:05 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2019 03:33 PM by Claw.)
By request of lord MP, I need a skin made by you to become my permanent skin. Tongue

I'd like a skin that of a male hunter with a cool mask and a brown leather outfit with claws, or hand-weapons that resemble claws.

[Image: 8de9fdbd2baa072194baadb49a019684.png]
[Image: a245bda6ae49c8c25f23e6dba03697da.png]

[IGN] GabeLeMage
[Prev IGNs] Clawbyte, Squidnub, ClawpunkMachine, Pengaun, Silvertrench, Mechalo
04-22-2019, 12:13 PM
(04-17-2019 03:05 PM)Pingu Wrote:  By request of lord MP, I need a skin made by you to become my permanent skin. Tongue

I'd like a skin that of a male hunter with a cool mask and a brown leather outfit with claws, or hand-weapons that resemble claws.

Can do, will pm as needed! Big Grin

04-27-2019, 05:52 PM
Kind of a odd request, but how much would an outer layer cloak be? I was thinking something like my current skin (https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1257...argaming/) but only the cloak, and of course better Tongue the general design is a very dark grey (as close to black as possible) cloak that almost completely covers the skin underneath, it has dark purple (almost magenta) rims and a black face that covers the head underneath. All I want is the outer cloak Tongue if you could make the skin underneath just solid bright yellow or something noticeable so I can do it myself (if I can afford this)

[Image: VG2GJui.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)