Current time: 01-18-2019, 06:23 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Application Bluedenia Village
12-30-2018, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2018 03:53 PM by Lime_247Forum.)
Bluedenia Village
[Image: 4kqkPPh.png]
I am applying Bluedenia for village status. We are a small expanding village where the only extra rule is to build mostly in blue, blocks like : Blue Wool, Blue Concrete, anything blue, Ice, Clay, Packed Ice. Our village is EXTREMELY well lit up and our wall has great design to keep mobs out. The wall has a special slabbed top rim which stops spiders and mobs jumping over it. And its also well lit up so no mob would want to hide under it to escape the daylight. We have loads of directions, road names, and a spawn - like area, the town center with the N E S W directions on it so players know where to go. We have 4 exits throughout our wall, and building roofs are all lit up too.

Founders:
Lime_247
Trekinsanity
NoLoses (mayor)

Member:
BlueHiero

Amazing Helpers:
LuschD (Started Wall)

[Image: xpSeRgH.png]

[Image: O3bxDYe.png]

[Image: Yh0hzFn.png]

[Image: sZEeMYM.png]

[||||][SK]Lime_247(C): I Am Cubeville's Most Nubby Businessman.
[Image: 4PfGKMg.gif]
Fletchland Mayor
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2018, 12:46 PM
RE: Bluedenia Village
Umm Good luck for the village app, but i dont recall helping to build the village wall... Please remove my name from the Helpers list as i do not deserve the credit.

Find all posts by this user
12-30-2018, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2018 08:34 PM by Tisjstme.)
You can find it here... https://www.cubeville.org/map/#/-3254/64.../Cubeville

Lime, below is some info on how to build a village so it is to your best interest for its future. You have done nothing wrong with it, its just there are better ways to set it up/out.

Here: its just a copy of one I wrote in another thread, it may have irrelevant info.
Spoiler Expand
First, you need to check the map to find where you want to build.

Second, go get your supplies from the CVC farms.

Third, make your way out there setting home along the way just in case you die, set up camp, make a nub shack with 2 or 3 beds, make a small farm, get some local animals (2 of each will do) and fence them in and have the mayor/person in charge set up chests modifying others to it. These are for the town storage. (if you need to place another chest when the mayor is not there... do, /cmodify @[mayor's name] eg: /cmodify @Tisjstme, this will add them as admin to the chest letting the mayor also be able to add people to it). To add people to more than 1 chest you can do this, /cpersist (hit enter) this will then say 'your commands will now persist' or something like that. then do the /cmodify name (hit enter) and then click on all the items u want to add that person to. Also you can add more than one name at a time, so say you want to add me and Spam to it you do, /cmodify Tisjstme spamsammich and it will add both. when u are finished you redo the /cpersist and then click on the ground, you will get the message 'persist will now stop'.. or something like that.

Fourth, if it hasn't already been done... pick a few people to go mine. Firstly get cobble or any block really, to mark out the town wall (making sure it is a square/rectangle in shape).

Fifth, get a team to mark the wall out (I recommend your village/town be 200 x 200 blocks or bigger). Have the mayor place signs along the wall with town name and mayor name.

Sixth, start by marking out roads. Yes we do the roads first so you know how big the areas between roads are and where you can build the town hall/town centre. I recommend put both together saves room.

Now all you need to do is build. Set tasks for your helpers to do, put some on roads and others on the town hall/town centre. Sort out where the farms, homes and shop districts will be and set up where the founders will build their homes. These will not be needed till the village is due for voting and must be done to be voted on.
What I am marking out in this to you is the shape of the wall itself. A square/rectangle is best for a village/town as it allows you to make subzones in the place without having to get staff to do them all the time.

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
And Quest Builder. Smile
01-02-2019, 03:18 PM
I've had a look around and the place looks great. The only issue is that in some areas the wall is not quite tall enough. The minimum is 3 blocks and in some areas it is only 2 from the outside. There is also a dirt staircase on the north side that gives direct access on top of the wall.

If you could go around the wall again to tidy up those loose ends and then post here we should be good to go Smile

[Image: aoLQ5TU.jpg?1]
01-02-2019, 03:41 PM
Hey wally! I have reviewed the walls and built up 1 block where needs - be. Would like to point out the dirt at the North is a temp wall for the marina's sailing arena, but nonetheless, highened it there too.

Fletchland Mayor
01-11-2019, 05:56 PM
Having reviewed Bluedenia again, I am very happy to award village status Big Grin

The region is a polygon so you will need admin assistance for any subzones you want to make. You have a 100 block NBZ on all sides except the east, which runs until it meets the Arcadia NBZ.

Congratulations!

[Image: aoLQ5TU.jpg?1]
01-11-2019, 07:29 PM
Gratz guyz.

And Quest Builder. Smile
01-12-2019, 03:55 AM
Wow thanks so much! So honoured to have an official cubeville village!

Fletchland Mayor
01-12-2019, 10:36 AM
Congrats lime!

01-12-2019, 08:07 PM
Gratz Lime

And Quest Builder. Smile
01-14-2019, 11:55 AM
Congrats Lime!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)