Current time: 01-18-2019, 06:31 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Service Cubeville Express
01-01-2019, 09:44 PM
Cubeville Express
Hi Cubeville!

I would like to announce my new company, Cubeville Express! Cubeville Express is a service that promptly delivers anything, anywhere. All you have to do is PM me or an employee explaining what you want and where it needs to go.

The employee list is at our HQ in Quartztown (it is the tall building near the river).

Our time policy is as follows:

0 - 5 minutes = 5 cubes shipping cost.

6 - 10 minutes = 1 cube less per minute. (e.g. 6 = 4, 7 = 3, etc.)

11+ = 0.25 cubes per minute from me. (This means I owe you.)

The total payment is how much the sum of the cost of all the items plus shipping cost.

Thank you so much, and I am looking forward for this service to be useful in the future!

-Pkupp
CEO of Cubeville Express
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2019, 12:06 AM
RE: Cubeville Express
(01-01-2019 09:44 PM)pkupp Wrote:  Hi Cubeville!

I would like to announce my new company, Cubeville Express! Cubeville Express is a service that promptly delivers anything, anywhere. All you have to do is PM me or an employee explaining what you want and where it needs to go.

The employee list is at our HQ in Quartztown (it is the tall building near the river).

Our time policy is as follows:

0 - 5 minutes = 5 cubes shipping cost.

6 - 10 minutes = 1 cube less per minute. (e.g. 6 = 4, 7 = 3, etc.)

11+ = 0.25 cubes per minute from me. (This means I owe you.)

The total payment is how much the sum of the cost of all the items plus shipping cost.

Thank you so much, and I am looking forward for this service to be useful in the future!

-Pkupp
CEO of Cubeville Express

I love the idea. But I do think your shipping times are a bit unrealistic. Depending where you have to deliver to it would be very difficult to get there in that amount of time especially factoring in finding the item to purchase in cvc and than taking it to them. Also factoring in if it is dark or not. Just my opinion Smile. But I do love the idea.
01-02-2019, 08:13 PM
I don't think the time involved is with the finding of the items etc. its just the travel time of the shipping. Am I correct??
Sounds like a good idea too.
I also think that it should be 0 - 10 mins for 5c and decrease from there. That give you more time to find the place to deliver.

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
And Quest Builder. Smile
01-04-2019, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2019 06:10 PM by pkupp.)
Thanks for the feedback!

I actually was thinking that both the finding the item and shipping time would be happening in the 5 min. I didn't want my customers waiting too long for the delivery. Imagine you were working on a house and realize you need 10 more Quartz Blocks! Rather than going and finding the Quartz, you can ask for it to be delivered and work on something else in the meantime! I wouldn't want you guys waiting for a long time!

As for the possibility of the time, I was thinking that for very far/remote areas I would use an elytra. Additionally, I will use shortcuts through the hub like towns, landmarks, etc. Hopefully, this should make the very far areas accessible in less than 5 min.

If 5 min is too little, I will definitely keep the idea of extending the time in mind!

Thanks,
Pkupp
01-05-2019, 03:22 AM
Back in early map 5 I thought of different ways for major shops or chains to have sorta a commerce area for customers to buy things from a shop and have it delivered sorta like a CV Amazon. There ARE many ways to go about it whether it be people request things via a forum post or in game with a book and quill and others have it shipped to certain coords for a price. However things like everyone's different time zones, people's willingness to use the service over buying it themselves, and price led to the idea to be scrapped. The idea is great but buggy, but I would like to see someone/some team pull this off on a large, successful, scale.

[Image: cwlf6yV.jpg?1]
~Livin' the laifu~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2019, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2019 11:49 AM by Cityscraper.)
Also don't forget portals and /Homes

I actually thought about Making a delivery Service too when i had plans for a newspaper

WOP

[Image: MCNT_5c2f54780b4bd_2.png]
01-06-2019, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2019 09:21 PM by Tisjstme.)
Thank you for my quick delivery the other day.
I will have to see what else I need delivered.

I think your service is great and should be used by all Cubevillians.

And Quest Builder. Smile
01-07-2019, 08:43 AM
Well make sure you guys can read coordinates and so can your customers.
01-07-2019, 09:21 PM
True statement Pix.

And Quest Builder. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)