Current time: 01-18-2019, 06:20 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Make an avatar in my new book!
01-02-2019, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2019 07:02 PM by MCG8.)
Make an avatar in my new book!
Hey I am making a book (in real life) it's called Lily Loopy and I want each of you to have a part in making it! you each get to make a caricature only one so have fun with it! you can elaborate your caricature as much as you want! it can have purple hair (*MCG8 looks at Mermaid) and red eyes or something crazy like that, BUT it needs to have a real name not like Captain Farts a lot or something crazy like that.>.< Hope you have fun with this! Big Grin also you can make your caricature a Professor! or a dragon rider or just a student OH! and you need to name what power your person has he/she needs a main power and if you want they can have another power too. the catagorys are Water, Fire, Wind and earth. Smile

-MC

[Image: E85Ici0.jpg?1]
And Birch Hollows Spleef Hoster
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Make an avatar in my new book!
Thread moved to creative corner, seems to fit in better here Wink
01-03-2019, 10:55 AM
Oh! I didn't even know this was a thread space xD

01-03-2019, 01:19 PM
Name: Grace Lemon
Apperance: Average hight, with lemon blonde hair, freckles, pale skin, and often wears A orange to yellow gradient tank top, with blue jeans and pineapple flip flops.
Personality: Sporty, enjoys physical activites. A bit bossy at times, naive, but overall a good friend. (Possibly best friend of the main character?)
Age: Whatever the age of the main character is, +1 year.
Hope you like! Big Grin

[Image: nWmZASQ.png]
WARNING:
Newly obsessed musical fan coming through. expect hamilton, wicked, ect/ references.
01-03-2019, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2019 02:00 PM by MCG8.)
(01-03-2019 01:19 PM)BlueParakeet_ Wrote:  Name: Grace Lemon
Apperance: Average hight, with lemon blonde hair, freckles, pale skin, and often wears A orange to yellow gradient tank top, with blue jeans and pineapple flip flops.
Personality: Sporty, enjoys physical activites. A bit bossy at times, naive, but overall a good friend. (Possibly best friend of the main character? Sure)
Hope you like! Big Grin

Oh! this is so cute! yup this is going to be in my book! Big Grin and Lily is 12

01-03-2019, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2019 07:01 PM by MCG8.)
(01-02-2019 09:23 PM)FrediW Wrote:  Thread moved to creative corner, seems to fit in better here Wink

wait wouldn't creative corner writing be better then creative corner artwork?

(01-03-2019 01:19 PM)BlueParakeet_ Wrote:  Name: Grace Lemon
Personality: Sporty, enjoys physical activites. A bit bossy at times, naive, but overall a good friend. (Possibly best friend of the main character?)
Hope you like! Big Grin
wait what kind of powers dose Grace have? so you can be in fire, water, wind or rock group. Lily is in water but she has all the powers so you can have a main power and a side one like shape shifting or something like that.

01-03-2019, 08:00 PM
Fire :3

[Image: nWmZASQ.png]
WARNING:
Newly obsessed musical fan coming through. expect hamilton, wicked, ect/ references.
01-04-2019, 05:04 AM
Name : Reginald Trotter
Appearance : Glasses, round age of 48, Greyish hair.
Powers : Mind - Reading, X-Ray Vision, Immortal
Personality : Couch Potato, Lazy but powerful, un-interested, likes TV

[||||][SK]Lime_247(C): I Am Cubeville's Most Nubby Businessman.
[Image: 4PfGKMg.gif]
Fletchland Mayor
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2019, 01:50 AM
Maria (Max for short ) Woods
Looks: She has pastel indigo hair, she wears a lot of black hoodies, ripped jeans, combat boots and a lot of freckles
Personality: She is nice once you get to know her. She is moody and quiet, loves video games and is a YouTuber
Hobbies: Gaming, Writing, Drawing ( Of The Digital Source )

Sorry if this was long. Good Luck! <3 Lots Of Love -Aliza

01-05-2019, 09:30 AM
Interesting project and you have quite a few avatars already. Sorry I am not contributing at the present time but hope you get lots more.
Really wanted to ask you MC who did your forum avatar pic (and many others I'm seeing on here recently) ?

[Image: kFiF9xA.jpg]
Mayor of the leafy village of Ellndale
01-05-2019, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2019 12:23 PM by MCG8.)
SecretMermaid did my (and a lot more peoples) avatar. Smile

(01-04-2019 05:04 AM)Lime_247Forum Wrote:  Name : Reginald Trotter
Appearance : Glasses, round age of 48, Greyish hair.
Powers : Mind - Reading, X-Ray Vision, Immortal
Personality : Couch Potato, Lazy but powerful, un-interested, likes TV

Sure! lol this guy sounds fun. Big Grin

(01-05-2019 01:50 AM)alizadnubby Wrote:  Maria (Max for short ) Woods
Looks: She has pastel indigo hair, she wears a lot of black hoodies, ripped jeans, combat boots and a lot of freckles
Personality: She is nice once you get to know her. She is moody and quiet, loves video games and is a YouTuber
Hobbies: Gaming, Writing, Drawing ( Of The Digital Source )

Sorry if this was long. Good Luck! <3 Lots Of Love -Aliza
haha sounds good to me! Smile

01-06-2019, 01:07 AM
Ok here.
Name: Naomi
Appearance/age: A 12-year-old girl with black shoulder-down hair, Cyan eyes, a white sweater and blue jeans.
Power: earth

[||||||||||][$]vip2kea(C): Happy new year! Big Grin

Joined near Feb 2015
Got SK somewhere in map 5 2016
Got $ rank on June 15th 2018
Got blockhead perk on November 15th 2018
01-14-2019, 08:24 PM
Name: Alasdair

Appearance: Wolf/man hybrid, but not werewolf. Scottish accent, uses Scottish slang and sometimes reverts to Gaelic Scottish. Wears argyle sweaters with a denim jacket and jeans. Brown eyes. Based upon the Wulver of Scottish legend.

Powers: Centering around the earth, has a strong connection to mother earth herself.
Personality: Kind to a fault, always willing to help someone in need. Very sensitive to other people's struggles.

Occupation: Professor (if I can choose what subject, he teaches something related to the natural world or Scottish history)

If you need more backstory, I'd be happy to provide it! I'm hoping to expand on this character quite a bit. Big Grin

Shameless Self Promotion for my SoundCloud and YouTube channel:
https://soundcloud.com/user-385492180
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3uSQ5w...AJkFHzReqw
01-14-2019, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2019 08:26 PM by MCG8.)
(01-06-2019 01:07 AM)vip2kea Wrote:  Ok here.
Name: Naomi
Appearance/age: A 12-year-old girl with black shoulder-down hair, Cyan eyes, a white sweater and blue jeans.
Power: earth

yep your in the book! Big Grin

(01-14-2019 08:24 PM)Commodore_VIC_20 Wrote:  Name: Alasdair

Appearance: Wolf/man hybrid, but not werewolf. Scottish accent, uses Scottish slang and sometimes reverts to Gaelic Scottish. Wears argyle sweaters with a denim jacket and jeans. Brown eyes. Based upon the Wulver of Scottish legend.

Powers: Centering around the earth, has a strong connection to mother earth herself.
Personality: Kind to a fault, always willing to help someone in need. Very sensitive to other people's struggles.

Occupation: Professor (if I can choose what subject, he teaches something related to the natural world or Scottish history)

If you need more backstory, I'd be happy to provide it! I'm hoping to expand on this character quite a bit. Big Grin
yay I have bin looking for a professor xD can he teach earth? and if you want to tell me back story you can PM it to me. Wink

01-14-2019, 08:28 PM
(01-14-2019 08:25 PM)MCG8 Wrote:  yay I have bin looking for a professor xD can he teach earth? and if you want to tell me back story you can PM it to me. Wink

Yeah! I'd love to have him teach earth! I'll PM you his backstory later tonight! Big Grin

Shameless Self Promotion for my SoundCloud and YouTube channel:
https://soundcloud.com/user-385492180
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3uSQ5w...AJkFHzReqw

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)