Current time: 03-18-2019, 02:32 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cities for CV7
01-12-2019, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2019 12:58 PM by Cheifzac.)
Cities for CV7
I have brought up the idea before, but I thought I should officially post it here. I think it would be a wonderful idea to have Cities return to CV7. I have heard that "City" rank areas used to exist. I think they can make a strong return in CV7. For those who do not know "City" would be the rank above the town, so village>town>city. It would be a challenge to earn the title of "City", but I believe for returning founders it would be a good challenge and change of pace. City would require multiple towns of a specific quality coming together to form an overall "City". A good example would be map 4's "Atlus".

This was not completely my idea, it was a combination of multiple players. I just decided to post it.

[Image: unknown.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2019, 12:59 PM
RE: Cities for CV7
Pretty sure that if you wanted to make one this map, you could, but I was told you should message staff prior to applying.

[Image: Sig.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2019, 08:04 PM
RE: Cities for CV7
I think Chao is right but you can always plan one for next map with a few friends/groups who want to make a town. Also in doing this... ALL villages will have to make town before city could be done. As well, Altus , Polaris and Caedo were all staff towns (all but Caedo it was just village). I don't think it ever got City... but we called it a city or they were trying to go for it.

So long as you all let staff know of your intentions for next map it should be ok.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)