Current time: 06-17-2019, 05:18 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Buying Nether Star or Beacon
01-13-2019, 10:51 AM
Nether Star or Beacon
I'm looking to buy a beacon or nether star. I'll pay 35 for a beacon and 30 for a nether star. IGN is _Epzilon_.

FLIPPITY DIPPITY BIPPITY DOO! I'M KNUTS AND I'M COMING FOR YOU!

_Epzilon_ OUT! *mike drop* *mike pick back up bcuz those things are expensive oh jeez I hope I didn't break it this was a rental*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Nether Star or Beacon
IDK if you are on when I am, but... I have heads you could have to get that star. You just have to kill the wither first. Its not that hard, they can't break blocks. Just make a (cobble/stone) room (the inside being) 5 x 5 x 5 and have a spot below where u can reach the wither to kill him. Then just make your beacon.
How does 20c for 3 heads sound? (comes with 4 soulsand too)

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
01-15-2019, 04:11 PM
(01-14-2019 08:51 PM)Tisjstme Wrote:  IDK if you are on when I am, but... I have heads you could have to get that star. You just have to kill the wither first. Its not that hard, they can't break blocks. Just make a (cobble/stone) room (the inside being) 5 x 5 x 5 and have a spot below where u can reach the wither to kill him. Then just make your beacon.
How does 20c for 3 heads sound? (comes with 4 soulsand too)
Yeah that sounds good!

FLIPPITY DIPPITY BIPPITY DOO! I'M KNUTS AND I'M COMING FOR YOU!

_Epzilon_ OUT! *mike drop* *mike pick back up bcuz those things are expensive oh jeez I hope I didn't break it this was a rental*
01-15-2019, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2019 10:30 PM by Tisjstme.)
ok.. I will leave them in a chest in my shop for u.
It's south CVC has 2 heads at the door.
Your chest is at the door, Plz pay when u take ty .. have a nice day. Smile

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)