Current time: 09-17-2019, 11:42 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Video Idea - I Need the Community's Help
01-14-2019, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2019 06:32 PM by Commodore_VIC_20.)
Video Idea - I Need the Community's Help
Ok, so I had an idea for a video (possibly a promo video for Cubeville). The idea I had is to take screen capture of someone walking around CVC at night and then set it to this song. I can do the editing, but I don't have a computer that is powerful enough to screen record and run Minecraft at the same time. So if someone can do the screen recording and then send the video to me to edit and put to music, that would be awesome. General thoughts on the idea are also appreciated. Big Grin

Edit: It did occur to me that copyright might be an issue, but if that's the case then I can either choose a different song (one of my song might fit) or I can create a new song to go with the video. Smile

[Image: 1zgJ2og.jpg]
"Some days stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark. Who knows where all our days go?"
-East of Eden, Big Country
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2019, 06:55 PM
RE: Video Idea - I Need the Community's Help
Hey Com! If I can fix up my screen recorder I may be able to do this!

I might also suggest a few other composers you may be interested at a later time! Here they are:

Bossfight
Waterflame
Elektronomia
DJ Ephixa
NIVIRO
Alan Walker
Teminite
Rogue
AU5
Kamome Sano
Soleily

If you happen to be interested in any of these, I may point you to specific songs. Big Grin

[Image: a245bda6ae49c8c25f23e6dba03697da.png]

[IGN] QuickClawMcGraw (Permanent username for this account, I promise. Tongue)
[Prev IGNs] GabeLeMage, Clawbyte, Squidnub, ClawpunkMachine, Pengaun, Silvertrench, Mechalo
01-14-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Video Idea - I Need the Community's Help
(01-14-2019 06:55 PM)Clawbyte Wrote:  Hey Com! If I can fix up my screen recorder I may be able to do this!

I might also suggest a few other composers you may be interested at a later time! Here they are:

If you happen to be interested in any of these, I may point you to specific songs. Big Grin

Ok, thanks! I'll have to check them out! Big Grin

That's awesome about the screen recorder! I need about 8-10 minutes of footage, as the song is a little over 8 minutes long (alternatively if 8 minutes is too long for a promo I could trim it, it would still be good to have 8-10 minutes of footage though). Smile

[Image: 1zgJ2og.jpg]
"Some days stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark. Who knows where all our days go?"
-East of Eden, Big Country

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)