Current time: 02-23-2019, 05:40 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Our Adventurer's Tale Comes to an End.
02-07-2019, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2019 07:07 PM by Pingu.)
Sad Our Adventurer's Tale Comes to an End.
Oh my gosh, I can't begin to tell you the number of times I promised myself I wouldn't write one of these and yet, here I am. I've made a couple "I'm leaving" posts, but this one is real.

I've decided that I'm going to be moving on from Cubeville... It's only been about 8 months in my total activity time, and yet I've gotten bored of it. I've felt like I haven't been able to play my role as Citizen very well as I turned to the Cubeville community when my life was taking unexpected and unwanted turns, resulting in me not acting as well as I should. It's been very fun, I've gotten to meet all kinds of cool people online. I remember so well the first day of my activity, the day when I first started on Shopping Mall Nine, and much more. I'm so sad that I have to leave, but I can't always to turn to people I don't know online when I'm dealing with great amounts of stress and depression (even in this completely outstanding community). Thank you to all of the citizens that made the Cubeville experience great! I've gotten to work with you and speak with you all on many different things! Thank you to the staff team for watching over all of us citizens and keeping Cubeville safe! I've seen that quite a bit of my friends have gotten promoted, (go you guys! Big Grin), and I hope that you can continue to bring safety to Cubeville! I'll come on the forums occasionally, so you can PM me if you need anything.

Thank you to the SM9 team for working with me on the landmark, it was a blast and we got a lot done. Twig will be taking over the landmark and dealing with it.

Thank you to the Birch Hollows Spleef team for inviting me to be a host and work with you guys on helping fellow players have fun! Hopefully, it can continue to thrive! (alt username + pass has been erased)

Thank you all on the Arcadia team for letting me work with you on the outstanding project! I hope that you guys can finish the job and display an elegant town someday. Smile (Docks are finished if you want to go ahead and build them Tongue)

Thank you to the Fallcrest (hole-in-the-ground) team for inviting me onboard, it was really cool for a while working with you all, but unfortunately, I'm going to be stepping down in order to retire my activity. I hope that you guys can do all that you set out to do!

This chapter may have closed for me now, but the authors of different stories oftentimes aren't aware of the future of their story. Who knows? Maybe I'll come back someday! That will be for the future to decide.

Now, I will not be using that same boat quote that many veterans use because, well, I'm not a veteran. haha. I will be ending with another quote though.

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

Goodbye, everyone. I hope that we will meet again someday. Smile

[Image: 8de9fdbd2baa072194baadb49a019684.png]
[Image: a245bda6ae49c8c25f23e6dba03697da.png]

[IGN] Mechalo
[Prev IGNs] Clawbyte, Squidnub, ClawpunkMachine, Pengaun, Silvertrench

Retired activity on 2/7/19
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2019, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2019 07:35 PM by AstronomicDonuts.)
RE: Our Adventurer's Tale Comes to an End.
You've done so much here when you became active. I really like all the things you have worked on. We'll miss you!

[Image: AcqV4Nc.jpg]
02-07-2019, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2019 07:42 PM by Kittycait_.)
you've been awesome, good bye my friend! thanks for all our fun talks, I can't count how many times I've laughed. many wishes for the future, you come back and visit once in a while, alright? Big Grin

.•♫•♬• I ᗩᗰ _KITTYᑕᗩIT Iᑎ GᗩᗰE, ᖴEEᒪ ᖴᖇEE TO ᔕᗩY ᕼI! •♬•♫•.
02-07-2019, 08:24 PM
Good bye, Claw! Sad to See you go.Sad Have fun on your retirement.Smile

[Image: 0cJcvrF.png]
02-07-2019, 09:11 PM
Farewell, my friend. May your future be bright.

That quote is great, I hope we meet again as well.

[Image: 1zgJ2og.jpg]
"Some days stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark. Who knows where all our days go?"
-East of Eden, Big Country
02-07-2019, 09:34 PM
(02-07-2019 07:02 PM)Pingu Wrote:  Oh my gosh, I can't begin to tell you the number of times I promised myself I wouldn't write one of these and yet, here I am. I've made a couple "I'm leaving" posts, but this one is real.

I've decided that I'm going to be moving on from Cubeville... It's only been about 8 months in my total activity time, and yet I've gotten bored of it. I've felt like I haven't been able to play my role as Citizen very well as I turned to the Cubeville community when my life was taking unexpected and unwanted turns, resulting in me not acting as well as I should. It's been very fun, I've gotten to meet all kinds of cool people online. I remember so well the first day of my activity, the day when I first started on Shopping Mall Nine, and much more. I'm so sad that I have to leave, but I can't always to turn to people I don't know online when I'm dealing with great amounts of stress and depression (even in this completely outstanding community). Thank you to all of the citizens that made the Cubeville experience great! I've gotten to work with you and speak with you all on many different things! Thank you to the staff team for watching over all of us citizens and keeping Cubeville safe! I've seen that quite a bit of my friends have gotten promoted, (go you guys! Big Grin), and I hope that you can continue to bring safety to Cubeville! I'll come on the forums occasionally, so you can PM me if you need anything.

Thank you to the SM9 team for working with me on the landmark, it was a blast and we got a lot done. Twig will be taking over the landmark and dealing with it.

Thank you to the Birch Hollows Spleef team for inviting me to be a host and work with you guys on helping fellow players have fun! Hopefully, it can continue to thrive! (alt username + pass has been erased)

Thank you all on the Arcadia team for letting me work with you on the outstanding project! I hope that you guys can finish the job and display an elegant town someday. Smile (Docks are finished if you want to go ahead and build them Tongue)

Thank you to the Fallcrest (hole-in-the-ground) team for inviting me onboard, it was really cool for a while working with you all, but unfortunately, I'm going to be stepping down in order to retire my activity. I hope that you guys can do all that you set out to do!

This chapter may have closed for me now, but the authors of different stories oftentimes aren't aware of the future of their story. Who knows? Maybe I'll come back someday! That will be for the future to decide.

Now, I will not be using that same boat quote that many veterans use because, well, I'm not a veteran. haha. I will be ending with another quote though.

*BlueParakeet_ cries in a corner
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GOD NO
PLEASE
THIS

...Goodbye my dear friend, I hope I shall see you again. You were one of my best and kindest, and it's sad to see you go. May I leave you saying have fun with life, and enjoy what it plans for you. Farewell.

[Image: nWmZASQ.png]
WARNING:
Newly obsessed musical fan coming through. expect hamilton, wicked, ect/ references.
02-08-2019, 03:13 AM
NOOO NOOOOOOOO NOO NO NOOOOOOOO!!!!
Farewell Claw...... You are one of the kindest citizens I have ever met on Cubeville. I can't tell you how much you will be missed. I hope life treats you better in the future.

[||||][SK]Lime_247(C): I Am semi inactive.
[Image: M6JxPDw.png]
Bluedenia Founder
Stonalia Founder
Fletchland Mayor
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-08-2019, 03:15 AM
So long claw, it'll be sad to see you go. I hope that you go live your life to the fullest, and if you ever need a break or someone to talk to, we'll all be right here Smile

[Image: 9hFgfLU.jpg]
"A Sammich is not just a sandwich; it is not just a meal. Sammich is a term reserved for only the holiest and mightiest of all sandwiches. A Sammich is a true work of culinary art"
02-08-2019, 07:56 AM
D: Seya someday, have fun in that new chapter... we all will miss you. Maybe visit some day?

“One is not really what they think unless they are actually it.” -vip2kea 2018
“Just because someone says they are something doesn’t allways mean they are actually that, #Investagators.” -A friend of vip2kea.
02-08-2019, 11:14 AM
Bye Claw,sorry to see you go. Have a great life and maybe we'll see you here again one day

[Image: kFiF9xA.jpg]
Mayor of the leafy village of Ellndale
02-08-2019, 03:28 PM
(02-07-2019 07:02 PM)Pingu Wrote:  Oh my gosh, I can't begin to tell you the number of times I promised myself I wouldn't write one of these and yet, here I am. I've made a couple "I'm leaving" posts, but this one is real.

so sad to see you go. Sad I was looking forward to making another nickname for you! first it was Claw then Penny then uhh Claw agen I gess Tongue I hope that you have a good life! come visit us a little k? (the stuff I bolded is from Phoo bear. I qwoted it in my qwoting thread Tongue) So now all I can say is, Bye Claw/Penny/Claw agen I gess Tongue have a good life and I know I said this all reddy but come visit us Big Grin

Heart

-MC

P.S. I would have added more hearts but it would not let me >.>

[Image: E85Ici0.jpg?1]
Birch Hollows Spleef Hoster
And MountainView Founder
02-08-2019, 06:04 PM
I'll miss you! If you ever need anyone to talk to about whatever, I'll be there. Just shoot me a PM on here. Smile
Please come visit us sometimes, and know that if you change your mind, and want to come back, whenever, we'll always welcome you back with open arms. Smile

[Image: FZViCLdl.png]
02-08-2019, 07:10 PM
Bye Claw. I too will miss u man. I don't know what to say... I think everyone else said it all.
Don't be a stranger, come visit sometime. We had some cool chats in game... (#Tissitsandcries)

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)