Current time: 02-23-2019, 05:32 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Sight Seeing Via Map
02-08-2019, 07:09 AM
Sight Seeing Via Map
Well, so I was looking at the map and came across something I have NEVER seen in all my years on CV. Normally one could never reach these limits. But this map is the first of its kind to harbour such... well talent I guess. So I will let you see this for yourself and I guess you can be the best judge. I am just saying WOW.
https://www.cubeville.org/map/#/-4031/64.../Cubeville

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2019, 07:49 AM
RE: Sight Seeing Via Map
Wow, cool ground tat-too, who build it? It’s amazing.

“One is not really what they think unless they are actually it.” -vip2kea 2018
“Just because someone says they are something doesn’t allways mean they are actually that, #Investagators.” -A friend of vip2kea.
02-08-2019, 11:23 AM
Oh yeah, spotted this back before Christmas and asked in game who had done it - no reply sadly. But yes WOW!

Anyone going to own it?

[Image: kFiF9xA.jpg]
Mayor of the leafy village of Ellndale
02-08-2019, 11:34 AM
Lissa built that Smile

[Image: aoLQ5TU.jpg?1]
02-08-2019, 11:35 AM
That's mine, and thanks Smile It was pretty fun to do. I planned it by counting out the blocks on my little toy one that sits on my desk. It's right up against the border. I came up with the idea when I was digging out my piece of land there and noticed on the map that you could see the hole I had dug out.

[Image: bsIuV2o.png]
02-08-2019, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2019 07:27 PM by Tisjstme.)
Lissa! Do you have the 4"-5" plastic model from the MC #2 figurines? Cause I do and it looks just like what you built.
Yeah I noticed that all the way along that wall of the map. Though I don't think the south wall will do the same. I am thinking that maybe it would work on the north wall too but you cant see that on the map.. Doh..
I know maybe we need to be able to rotate the map.. XD

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
02-08-2019, 09:50 PM
yep that's the figure I have, and yeah I don't think it will work on the south either, but I have a claim near a south edge so I might dig a bit and test it out.

[Image: bsIuV2o.png]
02-09-2019, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2019 02:08 PM by vip2kea.)
(02-08-2019 09:50 PM)LissaLaine Wrote:  yep that's the figure I have, and yeah I don't think it will work on the south either, but I have a claim near a south edge so I might dig a bit and test it out.

Btw My alt lives on the south border, and there are blocks after the boarder wall.

“One is not really what they think unless they are actually it.” -vip2kea 2018
“Just because someone says they are something doesn’t allways mean they are actually that, #Investagators.” -A friend of vip2kea.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)