Current time: 08-21-2019, 02:34 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Sight Seeing Via Map
02-08-2019, 07:09 AM
Sight Seeing Via Map
Well, so I was looking at the map and came across something I have NEVER seen in all my years on CV. Normally one could never reach these limits. But this map is the first of its kind to harbour such... well talent I guess. So I will let you see this for yourself and I guess you can be the best judge. I am just saying WOW.
https://www.cubeville.org/map/#/-4031/64.../Cubeville

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2019, 07:49 AM
RE: Sight Seeing Via Map
Wow, cool ground tat-too, who build it? It’s amazing.

[Image: Rz7OzOR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape...ity=medium]
Signature by Lime! Big Grin

Minecraft <3
02-08-2019, 11:23 AM
Oh yeah, spotted this back before Christmas and asked in game who had done it - no reply sadly. But yes WOW!

Anyone going to own it?

[Image: kFiF9xA.jpg]
Mayor of the leafy village of Ellndale
02-08-2019, 11:34 AM
Lissa built that Smile

[Image: aoLQ5TU.jpg?1]
02-08-2019, 11:35 AM
That's mine, and thanks Smile It was pretty fun to do. I planned it by counting out the blocks on my little toy one that sits on my desk. It's right up against the border. I came up with the idea when I was digging out my piece of land there and noticed on the map that you could see the hole I had dug out.

[Image: bsIuV2o.png]
02-08-2019, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2019 07:27 PM by Tisjstme.)
Lissa! Do you have the 4"-5" plastic model from the MC #2 figurines? Cause I do and it looks just like what you built.
Yeah I noticed that all the way along that wall of the map. Though I don't think the south wall will do the same. I am thinking that maybe it would work on the north wall too but you cant see that on the map.. Doh..
I know maybe we need to be able to rotate the map.. XD

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
02-08-2019, 09:50 PM
yep that's the figure I have, and yeah I don't think it will work on the south either, but I have a claim near a south edge so I might dig a bit and test it out.

[Image: bsIuV2o.png]
02-09-2019, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2019 02:08 PM by vip2kea.)
(02-08-2019 09:50 PM)LissaLaine Wrote:  yep that's the figure I have, and yeah I don't think it will work on the south either, but I have a claim near a south edge so I might dig a bit and test it out.

Btw My alt lives on the south border, and there are blocks after the boarder wall.

[Image: Rz7OzOR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&amp;shape...ity=medium]
Signature by Lime! Big Grin

Minecraft <3

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)