Current time: 03-19-2019, 01:41 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Town Applications
02-20-2019, 05:10 PM
Town Applications
Hi Its Noisy_SoupYT here,
I would like to apply for town i have a town wall,town hall,plots,apartments and a town center.
Cubeville is a great place and so uniqe keep up the amazing work!
HeartTongue Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2019, 05:15 PM
RE: Town Applications
Hey there,

Do you have village status already? If so, where is it located?

hi there
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-21-2019, 01:26 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2019 01:32 AM by Noisy_SoupYT.)
My Town Is Called Ravens Cross and i have Village status

My Town Is Here: http://www.cubeville.org/map/#/-3164/68/.../Cubeville
02-21-2019, 01:33 AM
maplink is:

http://www.cubeville.org/map/#/-3163/68/.../Cubeville

[Image: 4sctehV.png]

[Image: BKiwIOA.png]

[Image: wTqdTVY.png]
02-21-2019, 07:41 PM
I ran around yesterday lighting the dark spot.. I think looking at the map I have missed some for U Noisy.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
02-22-2019, 03:36 AM
HeartHeart Big GrinBig Grin
02-22-2019, 11:22 AM
Hi there Noisy_Soup!

I know you are excited to apply for town, but as you have only just gotten village, there are a few things I would like to go over with you. :) There is a lot more expected of a town than a village, and I would like to make sure you are aware of these differences before deciding to open a vote. Let's look at each of the categories.

Town Design - Here we look at how nicely the town builds are made, and if there is any theme to pull it all together. I took a look around Ravens Cross, but I didn't find many town builds. Aside from your town hall, which is required just for village, I only was able to find the party / music room completed. It's very neat, but we are looking for more than one additional build to judge in this category. The jobs tower is also a great idea, I really like it! It's mostly unfinished, though, so that won't help yet. I would suggest finishing that build, and trying to add some other town builds as well. Your town hall has a cool theme that it might be fun to run with. :)

Layout and Ease of Movement - Here we will look at how your town is arranged, and if you have directions throughout your town that help visitors find their way easily. Right now you only have directions at the town center, which basically works for what you have built right now, but you'll want to add more as you develop your town further.

Commodities and Amenities - In this category we will be judging what resources you have for your town, and how well they are done. You need to have food farms for a village, but for a town, you will want to include other kinds of farms or attractions as well. These can be things like mob grinders, fun things to do like parkour or other games, shops, elytra platform, mines, and so on. Pick whatever things you would like players to be able to get or do at your town.

Sustainability - In this category we will be judging if your town has room to grow, like enough plots for people to build more homes and shops, and if your farms and other resources are enough to support the amount of people that can live there. We also check how the town is already being used. You already have a number of people living there, so that's great! I didn't find any available plots for people to move into though, and I didn't find any shops, so those are things you will want to have, too, before you start your town vote.

Surrounding Area - Here we check the area outside your walls, if it is well lit and some effort has been put into making it look nice. So far it looks like you mostly just have some lighting right at your walls, so you will want to spend a little time on this category as well.

Town Wall - And here we see if your wall and gates not only do their job, but look nice and maybe also have a function. You have a nice wall and I like that you made it able to be walked on. There aren't many places you can actually get onto it, though, and only the one gate. Here I would suggest making it easier to get on top of the wall in more places, perhaps working on your gate design, and adding some more wall gates. Many people just make one fancier gate, and then have lesser gates on other walls, otherwise it can be frustrating to get in and out. I suggest at least one entrance / exit per side, it is really nice to be able to get in and out in all directions.

I hope this gives you a better idea of what we look at when judging towns! I don't think you are quite ready for town yet, but that's no surprise since you are a new village! Towns take some time and work to be ready. You have a terrific start, and I hope you keep going. Please let us know if you have any questions about any of this. :)

[Image: LYIT17S.png]
03-02-2019, 06:07 PM
i have all of those
03-02-2019, 06:54 PM
You have added them since my last comment, you mean?

[Image: LYIT17S.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)