Current time: 06-25-2019, 06:31 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Reduced Activity for the Time Being
03-01-2019, 07:25 PM
RE: Reduced Activity for the Time Being
Bye!!! Good luck with college! I hope you can come back some time soonSmile -Frank

[Image: 0cJcvrF.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2019, 08:54 PM
(03-01-2019 07:21 PM)MCG8 Wrote:  Yay! xD

Big Grin

(03-01-2019 07:25 PM)FrankABlacksmith Wrote:  Bye!!! Good luck with college! I hope you can come back some time soonSmile -Frank

Thanks! I should be able to be on CV on the weekends some Big Grin

[Image: 1zgJ2og.jpg]
"Some days stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark. Who knows where all our days go?"
-East of Eden, Big Country
03-22-2019, 11:04 PM
I'm going from reduced activity to inactive for now. Life is getting crazier. I will be inactive on Discord and on the server.

"Some days stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark. Who knows where all our days go?"
03-23-2019, 12:35 AM
Nooo... I will miss u
Stay safe, have fun, and dont over do anything ok. XD

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
04-25-2019, 05:53 PM
Just checking, but by posting in this subforum my builds are protected. Correct? Smile

04-25-2019, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2019 09:03 PM by trekinsanity.)
Vic, study hard and don't panic on your SAT and ACT. I hope to talk to you again soon!

P.S. Intellivision was better. LOL.
04-25-2019, 09:56 PM
(04-25-2019 09:03 PM)trekinsanity Wrote:  Vic, study hard and don't panic on your SAT and ACT. I hope to talk to you again soon!

P.S. Intellivision was better. LOL.

Thanks! Big Grin

P.S. Those are fighting words and you know it. I'd love to see you say them to my face. Wink Tongue

05-24-2019, 05:44 PM
I'm back! (almost)

I've finished the school year, but there are a few things I'd like to get done before I come back entirely. Also, I want to note some changes in usage habits you may notice.

First off, I will not be living on Discord like I did. I will still be on Discord, but I won't be using it as much. If you absolutely need me, feel free to ping me or PM me on Discord or on here.

Secondly, I will try to limit my server activity to a few times a week. This is because I have a lot of other hobbies and responsibilities and I found that Minecraft was taking away a lot of the time I could and/or should have been spending on other things. This change also comes from the fact that I was using Minecraft very much as a method of escapism, which isn't healthy.

So, yeah. I'll try to be back by the seventh or the eighth of June (I may be on Discord earlier). I look forward to seeing everyone again! Big Grin

05-24-2019, 07:15 PM
(05-24-2019 05:44 PM)Commodore_VIC_20 Wrote:  This is because I have a lot of other hobbies and responsibilities and I found that Minecraft was taking away a lot of the time I could and/or should have been spending on other things. This change also comes from the fact that I was using Minecraft very much as a method of escapism, which isn't healthy.
Big Grin

I so understand where u r coming from with this. I have been doing the same with discord of late and not dealing with irl things.
GL with the catch up.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
05-25-2019, 10:45 AM
Farewell for now, good friend. I hope school goes well for you! You'll do just fine! Wink

[Image: 8de9fdbd2baa072194baadb49a019684.png]
[Image: a245bda6ae49c8c25f23e6dba03697da.png]

[IGN] GabeLeMage
[Prev IGNs] Clawbyte, Squidnub, ClawpunkMachine, Pengaun, Silvertrench, Mechalo
06-04-2019, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2019 10:00 PM by Commodore_VIC_20.)
Some Bad News
Eh... I'll just say it.

I thought this summer would be a time I could spend more time on the server, but I was wrong. The summer seems more crazy than the school year itself at times and I don't think I'll have time to get on extensively after all.

To be completely honest, I'm not sure when I'll be able to get on.

Thank you to everyone who sent their best wishes my way. The quote in my signature line explains how I feel to a tee.

My rift alliances are still intact and I would like my builds kept in case I can come back this map. I also will still be active on the forums like I have been.

It pains me so much to say this because CV has become like a second home for me.

Farewell, my friends. May we meet again.

06-05-2019, 06:52 AM
Have fun in summer, Seya when you can come on

[Image: Rz7OzOR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape...ity=medium]
Signature by Lime! Big Grin

Minecraft <3

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)