Current time: 05-20-2019, 03:40 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Long Inactivity
03-02-2019, 12:40 PM
Long Inactivity
Hey guys. I am always posting these, then coming back eventually, then leaving again, etc, etc. This one is real though. I haven't found as much interest as I usually do on cubeville recently.

I cannot thank you enough, I cant even imagine my LIFE without this server, it has played a major role in my childhood. I joined here back in april 2018 under the account Fletchling.

So yah. I am not going to be on cubeville anymore until CV6 rift, then I will decide if I am permanently leaving, or coming back again. I will be back for at least the start of CV7.

For my villages, I would just like them to be left please. Keet, you can get some more ppl into FL if u want.

Also, here are some staff and citizens who have helped me greatly throughout my time here.

Tisjstme - Always helpful, kind, funny. Tis, you are a great citizen who I cannot imagine CV without.

BlueParakeet_ - A great friend, always willing to help out or be a founder of a village, or help build, decorate. Keet, thanks for all the support on this server.

SuperAlexstar - Alex, thanks so much for helping me get started here, i have watched you being promoted to Smod, you have been a great friend and staff member to have around.

Additional mentions for being generally great, helpful players : AllergenX, bahamabucks, DarkElf, BNM, CyclingDragon92, roseflowergrace, Namtab99, WildLanza.

A GIANT thanks to lukeaugust1 for all the support on making fletchland an epic town, and being a great, helpful friend.

I will still be active on the forums, so feel free to PM me.

'Nub is the legendary existance.'
Founder of official CV6 villages, Bluedenia and Stonalia
Very proud member of rift army
[Image: f59LMdD.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: Long Inactivity
(03-02-2019 12:40 PM)Lime_247Forum Wrote:  Hey guys. I am always posting these, then coming back eventually, then leaving again, etc, etc. This one is real though. I haven't found as much interest as I usually do on cubeville recently.

I cannot thank you enough, I cant even imagine my LIFE without this server, it has played a major role in my childhood. I joined here back in april 2018 under the account Fletchling.

So yah. I am not going to be on cubeville anymore until CV6 rift, then I will decide if I am permanently leaving, or coming back again. I will be back for at least the start of CV7.

For my villages, I would just like them to be left please. Keet, you can get some more ppl into FL if u want.

Also, here are some staff and citizens who have helped me greatly throughout my time here.

Tisjstme - Always helpful, kind, funny. Tis, you are a great citizen who I cannot imagine CV without.

BlueParakeet_ - A great friend, always willing to help out or be a founder of a village, or help build, decorate. Keet, thanks for all the support on this server.

SuperAlexstar - Alex, thanks so much for helping me get started here, i have watched you being promoted to Smod, you have been a great friend and staff member to have around.

Additional mentions for being generally great, helpful players : AllergenX, bahamabucks, DarkElf, BNM, CyclingDragon92, roseflowergrace, Namtab99, WildLanza.

A GIANT thanks to lukeaugust1 for all the support on making fletchland an epic town, and being a great, helpful friend.

I will still be active on the forums, so feel free to PM me.

Farewell for now, look forward to seeing you again at the start of CV7. Will you still be active on Discord? May life bring you many fruitful opportunities. Smile

[Image: 1zgJ2og.jpg]
"Some days stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark. Who knows where all our days go?"
-East of Eden, Big Country
Find all posts by this user
03-02-2019, 04:20 PM
Really sad to see you go Sad I kinda wish this was just a dream. Good luck with life and CV bids you farewell.

[Image: 0cJcvrF.png]
03-02-2019, 04:32 PM
Goodbye Lime! I hope you come back soon.

[Image: E85Ici0.jpg?1]
Birch Hollows Spleef Hoster
And MountainView Founder
03-02-2019, 07:49 PM
Wow, Lime Thanks and I/We will miss u a lot. I thought u were going to start a while new town next map man. I was looking forward to that to see how much ur builds have grown. Well I know how they have cause of what u have accomplished this map 6.
Bye and have fun with life till u return.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
03-03-2019, 12:27 AM
Well seya someday Lime/Fleching, HF in life.

[Image: Rz7OzOR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape...ity=medium]
Signature by Lime! Big Grin

Minecraft Heart
03-03-2019, 04:00 AM
Cya everyone next map and MAYBE for a day at Easter. Oh and yup commadore, will still be on discord.

'Nub is the legendary existance.'
Founder of official CV6 villages, Bluedenia and Stonalia
Very proud member of rift army
[Image: f59LMdD.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2019, 10:51 AM
hope to see you soon, my best wishes! Big Grin

.•♫•♬• I ᗩᗰ _KITTYᑕᗩIT Iᑎ GᗩᗰE, ᖴEEᒪ ᖴᖇEE TO ᔕᗩY ᕼI! •♬•♫•.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)