Current time: 05-20-2019, 03:20 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
The nubbyest thing you have ever done in minecraft
03-05-2019, 06:08 PM
The nubbyest thing you have ever done in minecraft
Hello CV, I decided to make a game where you tell about something really nubby you did in minecraft. Then someone tells how much they like it on a scale of 1 to 10.

Rules:
1 It has to be true. No lies plz
2 It can be a time on cubeville, but you do not have to.
3 Have fun!

I will start

One time, I was wandering in the end on CV when I looked an enderman in the eye on purpose even though I knew if if I looked an enderman in the eye without a pumpkin head it would attack me but I did it anyway. Thankfully I did /hub before it killed me.

[Image: 0cJcvrF.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2019, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2019 06:58 PM by vip2kea.)
RE: The nubbyest thing you have ever done in minecraft
7/10
When I die in a mine I hurry to that mine not bringing anything, so I die of hunger or by the zombie that killed me and took my stuff.

[Image: Rz7OzOR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape...ity=medium]
Signature by Lime! Big Grin

Minecraft Heart
03-05-2019, 07:08 PM
9/10

I once set my render distance to 48 chunks, forgot to set it back, and then proceeded to go a day or two wondering why I kept lagging out.

[Image: 1zgJ2og.jpg]
"Some days stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark. Who knows where all our days go?"
-East of Eden, Big Country
03-05-2019, 08:10 PM
8/10

I once tryed to kill myself by digging straight down in the void with a wood pick and when I get to the bedrock layer, I tryed to mine it and even nubbyer, my wood pick was broken so I tryed to mine it with my fistsTongue ( this was in single player btw)

03-06-2019, 05:11 AM
11/10

I dug a 2-block deep hole in dirt just to survive my first night on survival...

probably about 7 times

[Image: nnqv6do.jpg]
03-06-2019, 08:31 AM
10/10

When granddaughter and I first tried out the free trial survival (her on my lap for courage), as the light faded we raced back in a panic to our 4x4 in the side of a hill and sat there all night in the dark with thumping hearts, too scared to go outside and fetch our only torch which was marking our shelter position.

[Image: kFiF9xA.jpg]
Mayor of the leafy village of Ellndale
03-06-2019, 12:29 PM
9/10

When I started playing Minecraft, it was the MC:PE Demo, so I started building a huuuuge house, and it was great (for a nubshack.) Then I had to go eat or something, and I didn't want creepers to blow up my house, so I quit the world. I come back, and my world is gone because it's only the demo ;-;

[Image: Sig.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-06-2019, 01:22 PM
8/10

Just like Chao, when I started to play Minecraft, on Minecraft PE, I found a dungeon and it was dark, I didn’t know how to work the inventory back then and I accidentally throw out my torch so I didn’t know what to do or how to get it back. >.>

[Image: Rz7OzOR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape...ity=medium]
Signature by Lime! Big Grin

Minecraft Heart
03-07-2019, 01:43 AM
7/10

This JUST happened to me. I was in creative and was searching for acacia fence. Instead i typed ARCADIA fence and stared for 5 seconds wondering why the search was empty Tongue

[Image: nnqv6do.jpg]
03-07-2019, 06:08 PM
9/10

When I first started minecraft, I had not wacthed any tutorials so I did not have a clue how to walk and for several days I just stood there and the first thing I learned was how to kill yourself in creative.

03-20-2019, 05:35 PM
I accidentally threw I a sic diamond sword into a nether portal.

[Image: 837wad7.png]
03-20-2019, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2019 08:01 PM by Tisjstme.)
I was digging at a wall in DV 1 and fell into a deep hole and died. My home was close so I ran back and a skelly killed me while I was digging down to get my things.. By the time I got down all my stuff was gone. All I got was the skellies gold hat.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
03-21-2019, 05:53 AM
Not sure if it is the nubbyest thing I've ever done, but not too long ago I was building a wither skeleton farm in the nether that used beds in a few places (for the block height and reducing fall damage). I managed to accidentally sleep in the bed, causing an explosion that destroyed part of the farm. I repaired it and accidentally blew it up a further two times before giving up and asking someone else to place the beds who was affected by the no sleeping region flag Tongue

[Image: aoLQ5TU.jpg?1]
03-22-2019, 04:26 PM
The nubbyest thing i've ever done in Minecraft has to be when i first made a world, in creative,
i started to accidentaly fly, then i kept flying trying to get down to the ground, it took me about maybe a month to have all feet on the ground again...

[group]bahamabucks: i nub mazter, BOW TO ME
[group]TigerDaWizard: (bows)
proud co-founder of JoN (Jungle of Nubz)
proudly bah's test subject and commander
proud mind wizard of CV6

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)