Current time: 03-19-2019, 01:37 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Vic's Youtube Weirdness Thread :D
03-07-2019, 04:25 PM
Vic's Youtube Weirdness Thread :D
(NOTE: Different platform than my other thread in this forum (Youtube vs. Twitch), so I made a separate thread- my apologies if this was in error, please merge the threads if so. Thank you!) Smile

So I woke up one morning recently and decided to actually do something with the Youtube channel that I've had for a little over a year now- before now, it had only been hosting a few random videos (which in my defense, were well-received at least). After some discussion with a friend, I was introduced to the wide and wonderful world of Let's Plays- so, what better way to bring my channel to life than by starting up a Let's Play of my own?

The first episode of my foray into Minecraft 1.13.2 premieres on Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 3:00pm EST:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cBVaSjwkZM

I used Youtube's fancy new Premieres setting, so feel free to stop by up to an hour beforehand and chat-chit, then we can all watch me be a nub together Big Grin

Read what the critics are already saying!

[Image: oRcfDBD.png]

So again, the premiere is March 9th at 3pm EST, hope to see yall there! Don't stress it if you can't make it- the video just turns into a normal Youtube upload after the premiere, and you can check it out anytime. Smile Thanks in advance for watching! Heart

[Image: HM6zoHB.jpg]
[Image: VdSttKI.png]
Finally gathered together: Gifts/Fanarts/Shenanigans, Hooray! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2019, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2019 07:22 PM by vip2kea.)
RE: Vic's Youtube Weirdness Thread :D
Cool another CV vid.

Will you be in the discord voice chat when recording? Just curious.

“One is not really what they think unless they are actually it.” -vip2kea 2018
“Just because someone says they are something doesn’t allways mean they are actually that, #Investagators.” -A friend of vip2kea.
“I made the path bigger” -Mraccess 2019

Sorry I’ve been so inactive lately, School plus insanity area = to busy.
03-08-2019, 04:54 PM
(03-07-2019 07:21 PM)vip2kea Wrote:  Cool another CV vid.

Will you be in the discord voice chat when recording? Just curious.

She's playing 1.13 single-player, so I don't think she'll be voice-chatting at the same time(though I could be wrong).

[Image: FZViCLdl.png]
03-08-2019, 06:58 PM
Well more than one person has asked me if I could be in voice-chat during the premiere, so I might go ahead with that Big Grin Twig's right though, it's in single-player Smile

03-08-2019, 07:11 PM
I just was checking the time for this and its at 5am Sunday for me in Australia... Nooo.
OK so how long will this be for.. like 30 mins or a few hours?

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
03-08-2019, 07:25 PM
The video itself is between 15 and 20 minutes long (I think 17:30? lol), but after the premiere it just becomes a regular Youtube upload and you can check it out whenever you would like Smile

03-09-2019, 07:54 PM
The Let's Play premiere turned out amazing, ty all so very much for making it an incredible experience! Smile One of many favorite little moments of the day:
[Image: LWvCv3N.png]

So now for the big question- where to go from here? Well, I've got a show to produce now it seems Big Grin Expect new videos to be posted Wednesdays and Saturdays at 3:00pm EST- thanks in advance for watching! Heart

- Now, for the number one question that I've received since I started this project: "Are you going to be doing videos of CV?" Personally I feel that if I'm going to be advertising my videos on CV (ESPECIALLY while serving in a staff capacity on the server), it would be a shame not to highlight the weird wonderfulness that is Cubeville once in a while.

... Therefore, a group of us have decided that if I get to 64 subscribers (it was going to be 50, but 64 is a Minecraft stack lol), then we're going to do something a little fun- that timeless tradition, a wither party. Featuring a stack- yes, 64- withers. (This was not my idea for the record rofl) Anybody and everybody is invited, and it will all be filmed and turned into a 64-subscriber special video- and I will most likely die a whole bunch of times, which seems to entertain you nubs Big Grin

Now after the "wither" part of "wither party" comes the party- there will be snacks and music and fun, and a little bonus! One lucky CV subscriber to my channel will have their name chosen randomly, and will win a nice reward- 100c to spend or save as they wish Smile It's the least I can do to thank you all for your support- ty all again! Big Grin

03-09-2019, 07:56 PM
Omg that was great... Can't wait for the next instalment.
Seeing this was the first Vic vid I have watched I had to do a recap on all your old vids too, and omg that Steven Theme was awesome. Also liked the slow boat to china MP too. I see the haunted armour stand was in SK world and Twil/Morgan's screaming head was a bit too much screaming for 6 minutes but was funny.

03-12-2019, 08:42 AM
Uploaded Episode 2 today; scheduled for public viewing this Wednesday, March 13 at 3pm EDT Big Grin

While I have everybody's attention, I just want to thank you all for the MASSIVE support I have received; the response has almost been overwhelming, it's been so amazing! Thanks for encouraging me along in my new hobby- you guys and gals are the best! Heart

03-12-2019, 11:07 AM
(03-09-2019 07:54 PM)vic-torus Wrote:  The Let's Play premiere turned out amazing, ty all so very much for making it an incredible experience! Smile One of many favorite little moments of the day:
I wonder who that awfully cool pun maker is? very excited for the next video Vic, good work! Big Grin

.•♫•♬• I ᗩᗰ _KITTYᑕᗩIT Iᑎ GᗩᗰE, ᖴEEᒪ ᖴᖇEE TO ᔕᗩY ᕼI! •♬•♫•.
03-12-2019, 12:48 PM
(03-12-2019 11:07 AM)Kittycait_ Wrote:  
(03-09-2019 07:54 PM)vic-torus Wrote:  The Let's Play premiere turned out amazing, ty all so very much for making it an incredible experience! Smile One of many favorite little moments of the day:
I wonder who that awfully cool pun maker is? very excited for the next video Vic, good work! Big Grin

Surely you're talking about me. Tongue

I second this. I can't wait for future videos in the series! Big Grin

[Image: 1zgJ2og.jpg]
"Some days stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark. Who knows where all our days go?"
-East of Eden, Big Country
03-13-2019, 05:10 PM
Episode 2 is up! Big Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GNJHJ94VLE
Hope everybody enjoys! Heart

03-13-2019, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2019 07:20 PM by Tisjstme.)
Willagers... cool... and lost in the desert oops... By the way.. U need grass space between the water for the sheepaleepz to EAT

Nubbed out again.. I like to see that cause it then shows me I not that much a nub

03-15-2019, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2019 03:02 PM by vic-torus.)
(03-13-2019 07:19 PM)Tisjstme Wrote:  Willagers... cool... and lost in the desert oops... By the way.. U need grass space between the water for the sheepaleepz to EAT

Nubbed out again.. I like to see that cause it then shows me I not that much a nub

lol yup, several people have pointed that out to me; I'll have to fix it now in a later episode, hehehe Tongue

Speaking of which, Episode 3 is now uploaded, and will be out tomorrow- Saturday, March 16 2019 at 3:00pm EDT.
[Image: Txho6Dh.png]
Definitely make sure to tune in- I normally feel weird bragging, but according to early reviews, this one came out quite good Big Grin

One other announcement- a few of us have set up a Discord for the videos, feel free to join! It's family-friendly and guaranteed free of beans (so far at least) Tongue
https://discord.gg/wyQ7xy
Hope to see you there Heart

ETA- Episode 3 is out now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx4sMYZlXz4&t=17s

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)