Current time: 03-19-2019, 01:40 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Just because...
03-17-2019, 08:52 PM
RE: Just because...
(03-17-2019 06:27 PM)Tisjstme Wrote:  Omg, another one. I have just come across yet another day of not a single post.
The forums are getting bad, ppl.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hmmm... I don't know what to say. Maybe it's just that not very many noteworthy things are happening in CV currently. I'm sure we'll get more posts as we get into the Summer months with the Summer Games and other things such as that.

[Image: 1zgJ2og.jpg]
"Some days stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark. Who knows where all our days go?"
-East of Eden, Big Country
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 09:08 AM
I'm with JimS, I'm pretty sure it's just that we now have another chat platform outside the game. Many of the questions and comments that would have been going on the forums end up as a conversation on Discord, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

There are a lot of things the forums are great for, but some of the things it was being used for are definitely nicer to have in a Discord chat setting. :3

[Image: LYIT17S.png]
Yesterday, 05:25 PM
(Yesterday 09:08 AM)saemai Wrote:  I'm with JimS, I'm pretty sure it's just that we now have another chat platform outside the game. Many of the questions and comments that would have been going on the forums end up as a conversation on Discord, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

There are a lot of things the forums are great for, but some of the things it was being used for are definitely nicer to have in a Discord chat setting. :3

discord. the one place where I am not. Dodgy

[Image: E85Ici0.jpg?1]
Birch Hollows Spleef Hoster
And MountainView Founder
Yesterday, 08:32 PM
Well hurry up and get there MC.. its a cool place to be.. for the cool ppl... and seeing ur one of them u best join.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)