Current time: 06-25-2019, 04:31 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Arena Mountain Spleef
05-19-2019, 10:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2019 11:08 PM by AstronomicDonuts.)
RE: Mountain Spleef
Thanks Alex Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2019, 08:12 PM
(04-19-2019 05:40 PM)AstronomicDonuts Wrote:  Also, since there was some who were concerned that the checkered pattern spleef floor would take a while to re-make and might make spleefers impatient. So, we've decided to only play the checkered spleef version on the first rounds so we won't have to keep spleefers waiting in between rounds Smile

One comment I would like to make about different patterns, is that you can use Schematica to grab a snapshot of the layer, and then use the printer function to restore it relatively quickly. Give it a try, and if it works out for you, it gives a little bit more flexibility.
05-23-2019, 11:13 PM
(05-23-2019 08:12 PM)jims996 Wrote:  
(04-19-2019 05:40 PM)AstronomicDonuts Wrote:  Also, since there was some who were concerned that the checkered pattern spleef floor would take a while to re-make and might make spleefers impatient. So, we've decided to only play the checkered spleef version on the first rounds so we won't have to keep spleefers waiting in between rounds Smile

One comment I would like to make about different patterns, is that you can use Schematica to grab a snapshot of the layer, and then use the printer function to restore it relatively quickly. Give it a try, and if it works out for you, it gives a little bit more flexibility.

Hey Jims! Thanks for the advice! I do have Schematica and that's not a bad idea at all! I'll give it a shot next time we host. Smile

Also, Alex told us not to make any changes to our arena while the vote is running. And as MC asked above, does that count for the spleef floors as well?
05-26-2019, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2019 12:30 AM by SuperAlexstar.)
That is correct, no changes can be made after the vote has started. It keeps things consistent for each voter involved. Smile

...which means no spleef can be hosted for now, but you can again once the vote is over.

[Image: 4sctehV.png]

[Image: wTqdTVY.png]

[Image: JDaThFe.png]
06-08-2019, 01:40 PM
I apologize for the delay on this. On the revote for Arena Setup as requested, your new score is 76.5/80 or 95.6%! When we put this new score along with the two other scores, we get:

•Uniqueness•: 71.5/100
•Arena Setup•: 95.6/100
•Stands & Surrounding Area•: 78.5/100

245.6 / 300 = 81.9% (Diamond Arena)

Now that you have reached Diamond Arena status, you gain a free portal! The requirements for the landmark and hub portals have been pasted below:

As of CV 6.0 landmarks can now design their own portal. The requirements are as follows:

- The interior of the portal at your landmark can be a maximum of 8x8x3
- The hub portal can be a maximum of 5x6(including floor)x3
- The portal frame can be made of any material, it does not need to be obsidian.
- The portal can be any shape you like.
- The portal must have a back wall.
- It should be obvious to players that it is a portal.
- You can choose up to three player heads of builders/helpers to be part of the portal design.

Please let either me or another admin know when you've completed your portal designs and we will put them in for you. Congrats again!

[Image: 4sctehV.png]

[Image: wTqdTVY.png]

[Image: JDaThFe.png]
06-08-2019, 02:14 PM
Great! Thanks Alex.

[Image: E85Ici0.jpg?1]
Birch Hollows Spleef Hoster
And MountainView Founder
06-08-2019, 05:46 PM
Thanks Alex! And thanks to every staff member who took the time to vote on our arena Big Grin

[Image: AcqV4Nc.jpg]
06-08-2019, 06:44 PM
This is cool. Thanks all.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
06-09-2019, 11:31 AM
Congrats Mountain view spleef team

[Image: kFiF9xA.jpg]
Mayor of the leafy village of Ellndale

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)