Current time: 05-20-2019, 03:34 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Arena Mountain Spleef
03-15-2019, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2019 07:57 PM by AstronomicDonuts.)
Mountain Spleef
Hello everyone! Today I would like to apply Mountain Spleef for arena status Smile

Mountain Spleef is nice little box shaped spleef arena inside the walls of MountainView.
[Image: 4DlFjWX.jpg]

Mountain Spleef Hosts:
- AstronomicDonuts
- Commodore_VIC_20
- MCG8

Maplink: https://www.cubeville.org/map/#/910/64/2.../Cubeville

What Makes Mountain Spleef Unique?

One thing that makes us unique from other spleef arenas is that we have 5 Layers. That's right. 5 layers of spleefy fun. All layers are 1 block thick exept for layer No. 3 which is 2 blocks thick.

There are many special types of spleef available at Mountain Spleef. We are able to play with snow, leaves, and glass. And with 5 layers we can mix them together so each floor can be a different material for a more interesting round. We are also able to do patterns of materials, colored glass (disco spleef), and 'unfinished' floors like maybe a circle shape to a floor or maybe a floor which has been cut out in the middle etc.

We have set up the current 5 floors with different materials to demonstrate what types of spleef we can play here at Mountain Spleef:

-Layer 1: Snow
-Layer 2: Leaves
-Layer 3: Snow/Leaf Pattern (2 block thick)
-Layer 4: Glass
-Layer 5: Circle Shape

Note to voting staff: There are many more types of spleef we can play that we didn't have room to demonstrate. Such as disco spleef, further 'unfinished' floors etc.

We also have shovels and shears provided for the players in the case of snow and leaf rounds. There are also deposit chests at the landing where players can deposit their leaves and snowballs they pick up. And finally we have donation chests on the top floor. players can donate their snow, leaves and glass easily.

Invisible Spleef

Another type of spleef we can play is Invisible Spleef. When the host decides to play this type of spleef they will open a door leading into a small room with a chest shop on the top floor of the arena and every player has the option to purchase one invisible potion. (the price is 1c I think) And then all the players will enter the arena and the host will tell them when to drink their potions and then the round will start shortly afterwards.
[Image: 4CzNiLB.jpg]
[Image: 7DqZTFL.png]
Area Setup

The size of our arena has been extended for the purpose of size lol.

There are clear rules posted above the main doors that lead into the top layer of the arena.

There are host operation areas on all levels of the arena with chests full of spleef material ready to replace layers in between rounds. There are also emergency exits on all levels in the case of an emergency during the round with players on multiple levels.
[Image: q6IYokX.png]

Stands And Surrounding Area

There are decent viewing areas on all levels. Players can easily view through the glass into the arena and see the action going on all levels and on all sides.

The surrounding area does look nice? Why, yes it does I guess lol.

[Image: 4HQwlWX.png]

Other Interesting Stuff

Another interesting thing about Mountain Spleef is the SK shops. We have 3 shops set up on the top floor with pre-placed chests and suggestions as to what to sell. They are open to anyone who wants to purchase one.

At the landing we have a tiny food shop where you can purchase potatoes, carrots, or cookies if you get hungry during, before, or after rounds.

And finally there's a little pond thing for fishing if you get bored between rounds. Fishing rods are provided.
[Image: 22kIlAu.jpg]
[Image: DQ64VlC.png]
[Image: 8f6WrAX.png]

Wow! We even have a mascot! His name is Spleef Bacon, go say hi to him at the landing but don't get stuck in his pen! Big Grin

I would like to thank my fellow hosts and the staff who will be voting on our arena. Thanks y'all!

-Mountain Spleef Hosts

[Image: AcqV4Nc.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2019, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2019 01:24 PM by MCG8.)
RE: Mountain Spleef
Quote:don't get stuck in his pen!

Hah hah very funny. (I got stuck inside the pen lol)

Good Luck, AD and Com. (and me Tongue)

[Image: E85Ici0.jpg?1]
Birch Hollows Spleef Hoster
And MountainView Founder
03-15-2019, 01:28 PM
Good luck to MV spleef team. Must come and check it out soon.

[Image: kFiF9xA.jpg]
Mayor of the leafy village of Ellndale
03-15-2019, 01:35 PM
Good luck Smile

[Image: 9hFgfLU.jpg]
"A Sammich is not just a sandwich; it is not just a meal. Sammich is a term reserved for only the holiest and mightiest of all sandwiches. A Sammich is a true work of culinary art"
03-15-2019, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2019 04:49 PM by FrankABlacksmith.)
Good Luck MV!!! Hopefully it will win so birch hollows wont be lonley anymore.

[Image: 0cJcvrF.png]
03-15-2019, 07:14 PM
Good luck

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
03-15-2019, 11:07 PM
Best of luck AD, MC, and ECV! Big Grin
Wait... I'm ECV... It feels strange wishing myself good luck Tongue

[Image: 1zgJ2og.jpg]
"Some days stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark. Who knows where all our days go?"
-East of Eden, Big Country
03-15-2019, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2019 11:16 PM by vip2kea.)
Good luck! Looks great!
Cool a possible spleef arena in a town, :o let’s see if 2 portals get in.

[Image: Rz7OzOR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape...ity=medium]
Signature by Lime! Big Grin

Minecraft Heart
03-16-2019, 01:38 AM
Good luck you guys. Smile

[Image: OBzvmfZ.jpg]
03-16-2019, 07:23 AM
best wishes team MV! Big Grin

.•♫•♬• I ᗩᗰ _KITTYᑕᗩIT Iᑎ GᗩᗰE, ᖴEEᒪ ᖴᖇEE TO ᔕᗩY ᕼI! •♬•♫•.
03-18-2019, 10:38 AM
Your vote has been started, good luck, guys! The results should be available on or around the 1st of April.

[Image: LYIT17S.png]
03-18-2019, 08:29 PM
Oh NOoooo... I hope they dont make it look like a April Fool's Joke type answer.

03-18-2019, 10:05 PM
They'll just come in and be like:

Unfortunately, Mountain Spleef has failed with a score of 0.3%, 1/255. The score is listed below:

Spoiler Expand
April Fools! It passed with [insert score stuff here]

[Image: Sig.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-19-2019, 08:15 PM
Lol Chao.. yeah I was thinking the same.

03-20-2019, 02:18 PM
._. it's not April fools yet.

[Image: E85Ici0.jpg?1]
Birch Hollows Spleef Hoster
And MountainView Founder

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)