Current time: 04-26-2019, 08:24 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cubeville in Virtual Reality
03-26-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: Cubeville in Virtual Reality
Ptown, do u mean like someone in the room with Cam??? I think it would look funny.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2019, 07:34 AM
Dude that video was fascinating! Liked it, and subscribed to your channel while I was there Smile I'd love to grab a VR headset now when I can afford it, and try playing CV on it Big Grin I can't help but be curious- does the VR come with its own recording software, or do you use a third-party program like OBS Studio still?

[Image: HM6zoHB.jpg]
[Image: y6rMVPW.png]
Finally gathered together: Gifts/Fanarts/Shenanigans, Hooray! Big Grin
03-28-2019, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2019 12:12 PM by camet.)
(03-26-2019 08:23 PM)Ptown16 Wrote:  This looks super cool! Out of curiosity, how would this look from the perspective of someone else? Have you tried that out?

From the perspective of someone in my room, I’d be looking around with a big black box on my face and two controllers in my hands. Usually I have a display mirror on my monitor though, so anyone in my room can see what I’m playing.

(03-28-2019 07:34 AM)vic-torus Wrote:  Dude that video was fascinating! Liked it, and subscribed to your channel while I was there Smile I'd love to grab a VR headset now when I can afford it, and try playing CV on it Big Grin I can't help but be curious- does the VR come with its own recording software, or do you use a third-party program like OBS Studio still?

Thanks for the sub and feedback! The VR didn’t come with it’s own recording software, I use OBS. They work very well together though, never any issues.

03-29-2019, 04:18 PM
Hi I don't have VR but the way it looked I think it would be very hard to play mini games.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
That creeper is green,
And it's about to kill you.
03-30-2019, 02:46 AM
(03-29-2019 04:18 PM)REDRATH Wrote:  Hi I don't have VR but the way it looked I think it would be very hard to play mini games.

It certainly would be different to play games such as spleef on a VR headset. It would probably be a disadvantage, but who knows? Maybe something about VR could help me in other ways.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)