Current time: 09-17-2019, 11:45 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
The Trials Of Cubeville
07-23-2019, 03:53 PM
RE: The Trials Of Cubeville
(07-23-2019 02:20 PM)_Coldy_ Wrote:  I am confused..

about what?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2026]
bah is life
bah is love
bah is all
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2019, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2019 08:23 AM by REDRATH.)
When is the next part tiger???

[Image: dYEBofG.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2019, 11:05 AM
oh uh of the lost world? i kinda gave up.. i didnt really have dat much inspiration but if you want i can try and do it again Smile

bah is life
bah is love
bah is all
09-03-2019, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2019 12:07 PM by REDRATH.)
(09-03-2019 11:05 AM)Tiger_Kane Wrote:  oh uh of the lost world? i kinda gave up.. i didnt really have dat much inspiration but if you want i can try and do it again Smile

Yes

09-03-2019, 12:26 PM
==============================================================================
REDRATH will now finish The Lost World
===============================================================================

bah is life
bah is love
bah is all
09-08-2019, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2019 08:40 PM by REDRATH.)
Ok for the following i am a narrator.

Um, what just happened, Ethan says. suddenly there is a terrible scream from above. It was Violet. she was floating about 50 blocks in the air in a cage with Herobrine standing next to her. Then there was the sound of thunder and all went black. When it was normal again Violet and Herobrine were falling then matthew screamed and and threw a water bucket up in the air. It then hit violet and its contents tumbled out. Violet then shoved herobrine closer to the ground. Herobrine hit the ground and died. violet landed and water and was alive. Where should we go next, Anna said. um how about that netherish temple other there replied Ethan. ok let's go said Anna. (one hour later) The group was now just entering what looked like throne room. In the entrance was a floating, fabulous, Foidolite. ( its a type of rock ) Violet walked up to it and touched the rock. Then a booming voice said find the temple of the four or no one will survive. They then left the temple.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)