Current time: 07-17-2019, 04:59 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
My new service
04-15-2019, 01:47 PM
My new service
As I am coming back to CV....

Well.
I wont be coming back as an excitable 11 year old that made villages all day and made over 12 bases across the map.

Im gonna be more like, well, im not staff and havent been on cv for a long time (1 year nearly) a sort of retired guy until map 7.

Therefore, instead of only worrying about villages and builds, im taking a kind, more helpful for everyone route.

This is my service :

My service is to go out and help newer players and older too that have had their bases greifed, and fix damage for free.

I will also do free building, and edit/improve bases for free. If someone needs space for a house, i can help too.

I can also help start up (not be a founder of tho) villages, like help them make the first few buildings and the wall and the area and stuff.

Smile

[Image: oO8XviX.png]
[Image: f59LMdD.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2019, 06:46 PM
RE: My new service
That's so nice of you Lime. But not out of character to the Fletch I know.
I hope you find lots to keep you busy till map 7 then.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
Find all posts by this user
04-16-2019, 02:27 AM
(04-15-2019 01:47 PM)Lime_247Forum Wrote:  My service is to go out and help newer players and older too that have had their bases greifed, and fix damage for free.

Welcome back Smile

I do just want to say, be sure not to mess with griefed builds before they've been reported and handled by the staff team. It makes it much much easier for us to track and handle griefing modreqs if they're left alone until we're done. Smile

Some awesome ideas all around, I look forward to seeing you in game some more Big Grin

[Image: 9hFgfLU.jpg]
"A Sammich is not just a sandwich; it is not just a meal. Sammich is a term reserved for only the holiest and mightiest of all sandwiches. A Sammich is a true work of culinary art"
Find all posts by this user
04-16-2019, 04:00 AM
Thanks everyone!! Yup delf, I will let the mods/staff deal with all the ppl that greifed, just I can help fix the greifing after the nessecary has been done by staff Big Grin

[Image: oO8XviX.png]
[Image: f59LMdD.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)